Together for life

I felt as though time was slowing down

I felt as though time was slowing down. My mother and the girls all came into my room this morning to wake me up and to start getting me ready.

I don't remember really getting in this dress or the makeup being put on. I do remember me and Kegan taking a shot together because he said I looked like I could use one.

How were brides supposed to feel? Because honestly I felt numb. I felt like my whole world was slowing down and there was nothing I could do to stop it. You know those parts in a movie where time seems to slow...that's the part I was in

Before I knew it I was staring at the white doors with my fathers arm locked with mine.

"You ready?" He asked as the guards came closer.

All I could do was nod my head. The doors opened and out we went.

I didn't look at anyone at first. I kept my eyes down at the floor watching where I was going.

Then curiosity got the best of me. What was Colton doing?

I got my answer right away when I looked up to him. His eyes were dead set on me. His face wasn't in its normal scowl like it was. He wasn't mad looking. I was almost taken back because he looked calm. I could have sworn I saw a small smile go across his face but it was hard to tell with the vail.

Dad handed me off to Colton and we walked up the alter together closer to the priest.

Maybe I had to look at this in a different light? I'm in a gorgeous dress with my family and friends around me. And I'm going to get married...

Nope anyway I look at it I'm going straight for my doom.

I felt Colton squeeze my hand a little and only then did I realize I was zoning out again. 

I tried to focus in but my eyes started to wonder. I looked over to Red and Ashley who were both smiling up at me.

Then my eyes traveled down to my parents and brothers. But I was t looking for them. My eyes went right past Weston to the person who was next to him.

Eric sat up straight with his jaw tight looking right at me. How I wanted to say I was sorry to him. I just wanted to go back to how things were at the beginning of this horrible summer.

But then he did something that I wasn't expecting. He let out a small grin and nodded as telling me it was ok.  I felt a tear roll down my eye and I was thankful for the vail.

"Ruby O'Brian do you take this man to be you're husband?" I turned back to the priest almost forgetting what we were here for.

"I-I do." How long was I out for?

" you may now kiss the bride."

Colton turned to me and took hold of my vail and lifted it off my face.

What I didn't expect was for him to softly grab my face and pull me to him as his lips softly pressed on mine.  It was the sweetest kiss but still sent me so many damn places.

How did this man have this effect over me!

He took my hand pulling me down and out of the church to our car that was waiting for us.

I held my hand out the window as everyone came up to us. I  smiled as camera flash's came through Trying to capture every moment.

As soon as we started to pull away it went back to normal.

I pulled my hand out of Coltons and pulled my body to one side of the car.

It was silent for a few moments before I went to look up and Coltons lips were back on mine. I squealed shocked at how fast he was there. This man had impeccable aim.

When I tried to push him away he grabbed my arms pinning them behind my body.

This time I quickly moved my head to the side but that didn't stop him. He continued his attack on me and this time I felt his teeth again.

"No ColTIN!" I squealed as my mouth dropped open. He pulled back gawking at his work.

I grabbed his phone that was in his front pocket now and pushed open the camera to see there was a red Mark now on my neck.

"You son-" again his lips were on me. This time he let me pull him away.

"Baby I thought I told you not to you those words.

"You just gave me a Hicky!"

"I did." He smiled proudly.

"I need to cover this up." I grabbed my makeup bag that I asked Ash to put in here for me.

I grabbed my blush and went to get started on the mark but Colton grabbed it out of my hand throwing it to the front closing the door before I could grab it.

"HEY!"

"I want everyone to see what's mine!"

"I'm not yours." He leaned in closer grabbing my neck bringing it close to his lips.

"See baby girl your married to me now...your mine for life." And those words were the first to scare me for the night.

As soon as the car came to a stop we were now at our destination for pictures. That's right the next 2 hours we had to get photos and I had to take them with a hicky on my neck.