Do what you got to do

"I think that was the hottest thing you've ever done." Colton laughed spinning me around.

"Can you please stop talking about it." I cried feeling horrible now that I did it.

"Nope my wife is a badass."

"Colton." I laughed as he pulled me in.

"And you actually called me your husband...I think I'm warming up to you." He smirked knowing that it was true. This man had me and he knew it to.

"Shut up." I tried to hide my smile as I leaned my head to his shoulder letting him move us all around. When the song finally came to an end is when we made our way to the table that Axle and red were at.

"Remind me never to piss you off." Axle laughed as I sat down next to him.

"Very impressive Ruby if I do say so myself." Red added.

"God did the whole place see!"

"Well there were some older women who gave you the evil eye..." Axle laughed looking around at some of the women.

"God I need to hide for a little. I'll be back I'm running to the bathroom." I said putting my glass down.

"I'll go with you." Red followed me to the bathroom through this place. My phone went off before I went in though.

"You go in I'm going to take this." I said looking down at my phone to see a new number.

"Ok" Red said before walking into the room leaving me outside.

"Hello?"

"I told you you'd have big girl problems one day..." a deep dark voice rang through the phone making chills go up my body.

"I'm sorry?"

"Your little brother reminds me a lot of you when you were little. Always very gullible and to smart mouthed for your own good."

Now that made everything in me drop. Just the mention of Weston made me worry 10times more.

"Who are you and why are you talking about my little brother." I bit out.

"Oh don't worry you'll know all about me.. as for your brother he's taken care of for now."

In the background of the phone I could hear Weston calling out for me and it broke me. My heart sank to my stomach and I felt like I could be sick.

"What do you want." I tried to sound strong but I was anything but that right now.

"You outside in 5. There will be a car to pick you up. If you come peacefully then nothing will happen to your brother." And with that he hung up the phone.

I stood there feeling tears fall down my face as I realized what I had to do. I could run to Colton because that would screw everything up and I can't tell red because this guy could be watching.

As I made my way outside I tried to keep my head held high and only think about getting Weston to safety. Once he was ok I would be to

I saw a car waiting down the stairs for me and as I made my way closer a man got out and opened the door for me. I got in and sealed my fate. I tried not to think about how Colton would react. I was hoping that he wouldn't find out for a while so that I could do this. I knew he would try to stop me and I'm not letting that happen right now. Not when it comes to my family Because family is everything.