Stand together

Ruby's POV.

My body jumped awake and my eyes scanned the room that I was in.

My hands were above my head with ropes holding me up. Looking down at my body I saw that my dress was all ripped up and dirty now.

"Weston!" I freaked remembering where I was and what I was doing.

"Don't worry baby doll. He's safe now. I had one of my men take him safely home to mommy and daddy."

That voice. I knew it was him but I couldn't see him. Footsteps walked all around and it scared me more knowing that someone was in the dark with me.

"How do I know your not lying." I hissed trying to pull on the rope but there was no use.

"Would I lie to you." He sounded hurt but I knew it was just a game to him.

"What do you want." The walking stopped for a few minutes and I was trying to search for him in the dark.

My head was grabbed and brought back into a shoulder and my eyes went right to his. The could eyes I remember from that day.

"You don't waist no time do you babygirl." I wanted to throw up from the nickname he gave me.

I tried to get away from him but he wrapped his arm around me keeping me right where he wanted me.

"I want a few things. Starting off I want your father to give me all the Power and money that he has with all the supplies he has as well. Then I want you to submit to me and only me." I saw him smile as he looked down at my body and back to my face. That brought fear to me but I wouldn't let him see.

"And I want you little husband dead and all his family for what they did to me." He bit out letting me go finally.

"You won't get away with this." I said softly saying a prayer that it was true.

"Oh baby." He grabbed my face holing it tight in his grip.

"I already have. You see I have your husband going crazy right now with what he's seeing."

"What." The next thing I knew he pulled my dress completely down ripping it down the front. I panicked and kicked him away from me trying to pull myself away.

Looking up I saw that there was a light across the room facing me. It blinked a few times and it made me realize that he was recording this the whole time.

"COLTON HELP ME!" I screamed out to it as the man got up pulling me closer to him again.

"That's right Colton come for your little princess. You and all your men will be killed on sight if you come for her." He laughed squeezing my neck a little.

He cut the rope above my head letting me fall to the floor in a crying mess before he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"LET ME GO!" I cried falling on my butt so that it was harder for him to hold on to me. He didn't seem to mind when he just simply threw me over his shoulder and carried me through the house.

"COLTON!"

"He's not coming!"

I brought my hands up to hit his back but before o could do anything I was thrown across the room landing on a soft bed.

"I'll be back later for you." He chuckled before slamming the door and leaving me here

The tears just came and the screams came out of me like till my voice couldn't take it.