Special Chapter

Jisoo's POV

"Miss Jisoo, I'm sorry to ask but do I still have to clean Miss Lisa's room today?" One of my maids suddenly asked me while I was on my way to my room.

Oh, another month went through.

"Of course. Just make sure that you don't move anything, okay? Just clean it and I want everything to be in the same place as it is, you understand?" I answered her then she abruptly bowed and made way to Lisa's room with some cleaning tools with her.

I took a deep breath before I turn my body on the pictures hanged on my hallway's wall and a sad smile made it's way to my lips as I scan every photo placed in there.

"You always wanted to go first in everything, don't you Manoban?" I sadly whispered as I focused my eyes on the last picture that me and my best bud had.

You're always been unfair, Limario.

I then suddenly felt a delicate pair of arms being wrapped around my waist as I felt the familiar warmth of my fiancé on my back.

"It's the way she is since childhood. She doesn't want anyone to be the first on anything aside from herself. Even in going to the endless journey of the afterlife." Chaeyoung then said with a hint of sadness too in her beautiful voice.

I turn around to see her face and I'm right, there's a pool of unshed tears on her eyes again.

"Hey, please don't cry. Your cousin wouldn't want to see you cry every time we came to talk about her." I consoled her as I caress her face with my hand but my heart is also breaking.

She only nodded as I lead her to seat on the living room but I know that she's still sad about her cousin's sudden death.

But who wouldn't right?

Even me myself is still mourning inside but I am trying my best to be strong for my fiancé and to others who've been so broken by her death.

Lisa's body was found inside a rented room on a deserted place far away from our city.

According to the police report, she drank some sort of medicine that lead her to her undeserved death.

Everyone is still coping up from it and trying their best to live their lives like how Lisa wanted them to.

Her family had moved back all to their homeland, Thailand, including their grandfather.

Lisa and her father's business was being managed by me and Chaeyoung with the help of her former secretary Sana who's now the acting CEO of the said company.

Our other friends are doing their best to survive too and some of them are about to tie a knot like me and Chaeng.

And Mina Myoui, the girl that been much affected too by Lisa's death. I actually went to to her shop once to talk to her and to convey my sincere apologies and just like the understanding girl she is, she accepted it right away without hesitation that made me guilty even more.