Character List

Apotheo has a lot of main characters, and it may be difficult to keep up with who is who. Therefore, I have created this Character List so you have a place to go back to if you get confused.

Main Characters - The Terran Royal Family and their Cohorts

Concept art of King Alric. All rights reserved.

King Alric: King of Earth. Earth's representative of Sector Four within the Council of the Stars.

Queen Stanza: Queen of Earth. She is also Head General of Earth's Imperial Forces.

Prince Anastasz: Son of King Alric and Queen Stanza; heir to the Terran throne.

Elia: Sister of Queen Stanza. She is a prominent politician for Terran affairs.

Deimos: Husband to Elia. He is one of the top politicians and mediators within the galaxy.

Aleksentari: Son of Elia and Deimos.

Commander Lazar: Royal Guard to the Royal Family.

Iannes: Chancellor of the Realm for Earth. He is also Anastasz's private tutor.

Council of the Stars

Mateh: King of Planet Zedari. He is the most senior member of the council and has direct connections to the Universal Governance. He is the most respected ruler within the galaxy.

Emperor Jolzen: Emperor of Planet Voldmehr, one of the two planets that were first attacked.

Queen Variya: Queen of Planet Ovyxnoya, one of the two planets that were first attacked.

Queen Sheesta: Queen of Planet Hasteeb. She was appointed as a mediator to the peace negotiations, as well as to play host to the Council.

Waziv: King of Planet Otradj. He was appointed as a mediator to the peace negotiations. Is also a close, childhood friend of King Alric.

King Rez: King of Planet Zirno. He is a member of the Council of the Stars but was not appointed as a mediator during the peace negotiations.

Other

Terra: the ancient name given to Planet Earth.