ㅤ𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑳 𝑰 𝑭 𝑬 𝑷 𝑨 𝑻 𝑯
❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒, she was just a myth

ㅤ𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒, she was just a myth. To the supernatural, she was as real as can be, and was the most valuable vampire in the world.

As the myth goes, Princess Ariadne was the daughter of King Minos and Pasiphae of Crete. She was in love with the hero Theseus, so much so that she gave him a string to help guide him in her father's labyrinth. But after the hero kills the monster known as the Minotaur, he apparently left her on the shore of Naxos.

But that wasn't the real story.

Yes, Ariadne fell for Theseus and helped him navigate the labyrinth, and yes, he left her. But she wasn't found by a god named Dionysus, nor did she marry him and bore him children. No, she was found by a nomad vampire.

The vampire had almost drained her dry, if not for the sun that slowly came over the horizon. So, Ariadne had just enough blood for the venom to run through her veins and complete the transformation. She woke up just after dusk, hidden away in a nearby cave.

Ever since then, she's traveled to different places, never staying in a place longer than a few months. She had no true purpose, but that was until she stumbled upon the Volturi, and found out that she had abilities.

She had powers.

And the Volturi found her incredibly valuable, because she's the key to success—for Ariadne's powers allow her to see people's current goals, and tell them exactly which path or decision they should make to reach it. Just like when she gave Theseus a ball of thread, her powers led people straight to victory.

When she realized just how much people would her for her abilities, she decided to go into hiding. Using her own abilities to hide and escape from supernatural creatures that sought her out, she became pretty invisible, and faded into the background.

That was until Alice Cullen found her, having used her own abilities, similar to those of Ariadne's, to ask her for help. After a lengthy conversation, she agreed, and now she's on her way to Forks, Washington, to help aid vampires in their fight for freedom, and for family.

She looked out of the airplane window and sighed. She's been on the run for so long, but now she was running straight into the arms of her enemy.

 She's been on the run for so long, but now she was running straight into the arms of her enemy