Chapter 3

The day was the same as usual, bright blue sky, the warm breeze of the wind, and the sounds of the wave. But all of this calmness would be shattered by the loud whistling sound of a shell making its way to the base.

*Boom*

Wales: [looking out to see the sirens attacking] The Sirens?! Intercept them! This is not a drill!

Random ship girls: Yes Ma'am

Cleveland rushed hastily to the window, she then saw multiple explosion that was caused by the Enemy shelling the dockyard. In anger she grabbed her white clock and rushed to the battlefield.

Wales: Why are the Sirens attacking us now? This has to be one of the worse timing. Coincident or not.

Illustrious: I know...

Cleveland was rushing towards the docks where all the action is unfolding. Two Siren Jets then dive down from sky and unleash a busts of machine gunfire, but ultimately fail to hit a single bullet of Cleveland.

Cleveland: Cleveland, Knight of the sea.... Engaging

Her ship then turned into hundreds of mental cube and was redirected to her, equipping her with her ship girl battle equipment. Cleveland saw a siren jet targeting her and in response she aimed her main guns at it and destroy it with an accurate salvo.

Cleveland: How's that?! We where developed to be humanity's ultimate weapons to combat you sirens!

A Siren jet fired a missile which Cleveland swiftly dodged. She then returned fire with her own main guns.

Cleveland: All of us. Every single one of us has the same abilities of the strongest warship embedded in our bodies.

Soon the rest of the ship girls then equipped their battle equipment and started engaging  the enemy jets.

Cleveland: this is our power... powerful enough to defeat you!

Soon Javelin and Laffey arrive on the scene.

Javelin: Javelin going full power!

Laffey: All system ready.... engaging.

both of them fired their main guns and the two siren jets burst into flames and crash down into the blue sea. it was an outstanding success for Azur Lane as they manage to repel the siren attack. 

Javelin: Alright!

Cleveland smiled as she heard some cheering coming from the ship girls. but from the corner of her eyes, she saw a pink flower petals falling past her face. Then more pink flower petals then soon fall from the sky, most of the ship girl stare at the sky in awe as more the pink petals keeps falling from somewhere.

???: It true.... We where made by humanity to fight against the sirens.... but a difference in our beliefs splits the 4 major faction into 2 separate factions.

???(2): One faction limit themselves to only using powers created by Humankind, Eagle Union and Royal Navy fights on this side.

???: As for the other faction...

Two aircraft carriers broke through the swarm of Sakura pellets, as the ship came into view an emblem could be found on the front of the ship.

Cleveland: [Shocked] I know that emblem! 

???: This Faction uses siren technology to defeat the sirens.... Iron Blood and Us.... the mighty Sakura Empire.

both of the fox ship girls grinned as both plane from both carrier take off to the sky. the Aircraft fly around the carrier showing of their air power.