Late night Snack

Mr Daniels walks in front of October and stops. He looks her up and down taking in every inch of her skin. She try's to cover up with her arms. She gulps working up courage "take a picture it'll last longer" she say mocking. "Are you offering" her cheeks turn bright red. "Did you have fun tonight he ask" "It was okay. I'm not much of a party girl" she reply's. " You look like one" he says bitting his bottoms lip. "Well umm I didn't pick this out" she says before walking to the couch. She sits down and takes off her boots and grabs a blanket covering up some. Mr .Daniels walks over and sits down turned towards her "You should be more careful dressing like that" he say. "Who are you to tell me what to wear" she hisses. "Listen I'm just saying. It would be hard for a guy to not stare" he say raising his hands slightly in defense. October turns her head towards the tv ignoring him. She can't help but the stay as still as possible. She can feel him watching her every move.

       "Well I'm gonna get some sleep" October says as she stands up. "Goodnight babygirl" her stomach starts to flip at his words. She gulps and beings walking up the stairs.

      The next morning she wakes up before Alex. She quietly sneaks out of the room to go pee. When she opens the bathroom door Mr.Daniels is there soaking wet in a towel. "Look who came to see me" he smirks. Water trickles down his abs. She quickly shuts the door and heads downstairs to use the other bathroom. When she opens the door to head back Mr. Daniels is standing in front of her. Still in only a towel. October is frozen. "Do I make you nervous" he questions while stepping closer. "Nn-o" she fails to say with conviction. He moves closer again. Now only inches apart. "Are you sure about that" he half whispers.

     October tries to move past him but he backs her against the wall. "You know this would be much easier if you would just listen to me" he whispers in her ear. She finally works up the courage to say "Maybe I don't want to listen". He steps back "trust me babygirl you will" he says before walking away.

    She finally breathes. Thinking to herself "Who does he thinks he is. Just because he is hot doesn't mean. I just called him hot. That's my bffs father. Ahhh. I need to get out of here."

       She calls her mom to come pick her up. They head home. "Why didn't Alex bring you home sweetie" her mom ask. " Her tummy was hurting" her mom nods. After she gets home she heads up stairs frustrated. She lays in her bed craving a release. She unbuttons her pants and slips them off. Gliding her hand down to calm the throbbing. She starts to think of a handsome guy walking in to her room in the middle of the night. Pretending it is his hand. She starts to picture Mr.Daniels touching her. Her stomach started to tighten right before a flood of pleasure rushed over her body. She laid there "did I really just think about him" she groaned. She fell asleep and when she woke up to a clanking sounds. It was now dark. She reached for her phone and seen it was now 11:00pm.

       There was another clanking sound on her window. She walked over to see what it was. She looked down and seen Alex with two guys waving. Quietly she snuck downstairs and out the door. Then hopped into the backseat. "What are you doing here" she questioned"  Alex raised her eyebrows "Dads out of town and we are going to party" she winks.  "And who might these strangers be" October ask. "Well this is Jason and this is Sam" she say motion to the guy in the backseat with me. Sam nods and smiles. "What about Darren" " He's coming over later" Alex says with a devise smirk.