°Chapter 8°

"and also I saw someone else's search history, and that person is in this room"

Everyone, that is, taehyung yoongi and jimin looked at jungkook, he smirked cutely and looked at all three of them. Only these three were in the room and were anxious as hell.

"seriously alex hyung?" he asked jimin. Who just widened his eyes.

"Google gives really bad advice, you need to ask advice from real people. If you need any advice, I'm always free."
He said, only jimin and jungkook knew what he meant.

"you don't look like you have any experience in that field." jimin said. Giving up. He knew it already and he can't go back in time. So if he gets good advice, he is ready to get it.

"EXCUSE ME! I have dated a dozen people. And I don't think you did!"

Taehyung inhaled sharply at the words that he heard. _ok......now.....
Does this make me mad? Yes. Yes it does. Should I care about it? I think I should. But I don't want to. I don't like weak people. And he showed me a completely opposite of being weak but he's also not so strong. He's confident and smart. Everything I want, then what is stopping me? My mind is a freaking mess_

"really? You don't look like you do. But anyway who was your first kiss?" he asked

"ha! As if I would let anyone kiss me. These virgin lips will only be kissed by someone I like."

Taehyung snickered and calmly went over to jungkook and leaned infront of his face. His face kept getting closer, while Jungkook's face backed away, not from the fear but he was slightly intimidated.
They stared at each other for a good minute.

What taehyung really stared at was his lips, and how kissable it looked. He was trying to be a tease.

Taehyung just smirked and went out of the room.

"what was that all about?"

"I am thinking taehyung was just impressed by your intell. But anyways, we'll move to the house today. Namjoon already brought your things. Except your clothes. It's in the car, if you're okay to go we can go right away!" informed jimin, while eyeing yoongi who was also leaving the room.

"that's sounds good. I'll just go get my phone from upstairs and my sunglasses."

Jungkook slowly went away and picked up his things, he was wearing just the shirt to sleep, so when he came down he wore his yesterday's jeans. But now he was in a very large shirt which belonged to taehyung and blue jeans and his usual wig and mask.

The car ride was silent as jungkook was in a daze, he looked like he was about to nap with how his eyelids closed and opened, so taehyung kept looking at jungkook. Yoongi was driving and jimin was looking outside the window.

When they finally arrived to their destination, jungkook was shook awake but the first thing he did was take out his sky stick and "WAIT!!" he yelled.

"I knew it! Of course!! Stop and don't go inside. I'll give you something and throw it through all the windows!" jungkook said and took out four small devices from his bag and gave it to taehyung.

Taehyung was confused, but nonetheless he did what he was said. It was a two storey house, more like a big Mansion.

He took out another one of those device and put it inside a bag.
"when was the last time you guys came here?"

"like 10 days ago" taehyung said

"gotcha, now don't talk and follow me, keep this bag with you" he said and gave a blue bag to yoongi.

Jungkook went around the house and took out very small devices from hidden spaces, those were bugs! They are so small and well designed. It is like an easy way to spy on them.

When he finished taking out bugs in the hall and kitchen on that storey, he went upstairs. He didn't forget to pick up the small devices that were thrown Inside.

Before he went upstairs he spoke "these are bug blockers, I like to call them BB, so they would stop the bugs/Microphones temporarily and we put it inside the house through windows, this bag also has another one of my BB." he informed so that the others won't be confused.

"who tf managed to sneak this shit inside my house?!?" taehyung spoke angrily.

"duh. Its Jack! I heard him say on the phone call something like 'I didn't know the address but I went through the car garage'. I cut the call before you could hear that part haha" he shyed away "Ugh I hate that guy! He face is like a toad and frog combined! And he is giving me extra job!" jungkook responded pouting

_would you stop showing off your pouty lips?! Im in the middle of a process to understand what I'm feeling_ taehyung thought

When they were done with the debugging, jungkook lazily sat on the sofa like he had been living there for so long. He is always kinda friendly to people he just met only if they were trustable.

"hey do have something to munch on?? gimme me some!" jungkook said to taehyung like he owned this place.

If anyone saw taehyung right now, they would be petrified. That is how scary he looked, he was angry because of the microphones(bugs) in his own house, but jungkook didn't care less.

"we don't have any, but I'll just make some, and we also have to eat lunch I'll just make it with suga hyung" jimin informed as he went inside the kitchen

"Alex hyung wait!" jungkook said and gestured for jimin to come near him. Jimin did as he was asked, and jimin leaned his ear to listen.

Jungkook whispered into jimin's ear "ways to find out if he likes you: ask him to reach a jar that is in a high shelf but stand right in front of him. If he tells you to move then, he probably doesn't have feelings. But if he leans behind you and takes that jar for you, then maybe there is a chance. I know it sounds cliché but it works everytime. Trust me I've tried"

Jimin widened his eyes in disbelief, and asked in normal voice instead of whispering "how do you know it works? Plus, pink and blue have known each other for so many years, that wouldn't work" jimin doesn't want anyone else to understand so he implied that he was pink and suga was blue.

"no I've tried it a lot of times in my college. And by the looks of it, blue doesn't like skin ship, does it? Anyways but I'm just a teeny tiny bit curious about yellow." jungkook said and went near jimin's ear and said in very soft voice

"who is yellow?"

         ~~~~~~~~~💜~~~~~~~~~~

Borahae 💜