Chapter 21

It was like a eye-to-eye competition they had, they kept looking without blinking.

"um... Let's, let's ju-just go p-please" he said tugging at tae's shirt.

"its okay I have a feeling we will meet again" sunghyun said smirking

"wha-what, w-why?"

"why? Cuz it's fate" sunghyun said

"n-no it's not, who are y-you-"

"I'm the leader of dragons."

Jungkook who didn't know what it was, kept a 'done' face and thought _yeah and I'm celestia from my little pony_
But he was still acting so he looked confused

"I meant the mafia called dragons" he said chuckling at how confused and cute the younger was.

"we'll be going" Taehyung said and walked away. But someone from the dark watched them both with a gun in their hands.

After a while jungkook decided to ask "how do you know his name?"

"he's my cousin"

"........."

"..."

"your what now?"

"my cousin"

"so your whole family runs mafia? How is he your cousin? Did his dad die too, cuz he said he runs the mafia now?"

"not really. He is my father's brother's son. And since my dad and his brother were involved in the mafia, the other people took advantage of them and somehow it turned out that the others disowned them both. My uncle (father's bro) is sick, and my dad died, so both our mothers took over the mafia, and my aunt is quite fond of me" taehyung said as he opened the door of the car for jungkook and got in himself

The car ride consisted only of some random music on the radio and jungkook typing something on his sky stick.

Just then, like everyday else, an unknown number called, recognizing who it was instantly, he ignored and blocked it yet again, he would block that number every single time but has no idea how he still calls him. Maybe he should take this issue a little seriously.

"so that guy doesn't like you?" jungkook said all of a sudden, "I think he doesn't like me, but I have no idea why."

"hmm.."

"why?"

"I just read about him, it looks like he isn't that famous. But he's powerful"

"I don't really care how, what, why he lives. He is an underground dealer. If he's famous he'll get caught. He smuggles people, which I don't do" taehyung said

"that's nasty."

"do you wanna go somewhere? Yoongi and jimin have something to do at HQ"

"nah just go to the house" jungkook said and leaned on the cushion of the seat.

"why are you so disrespectful, aren't I your older than you?"

"do you want me to call you hyung then?" jungkook smirked

"no." Tae replied as he absolutely disliked the idea of Kook calling him 'brother'

~

"did he say anything?"

"nothing yet sir" the guard replied to yoongi.

"tch. He wouldn't be as easy as Jack. We need to do something" taehyung said through phone from which he heard the guard and yoongi.

"sir Jack told the truth, this guy name is Jung hwan. We Investigated. He doesn't have family. He was about to commit suicide, but we took away his poison so he couldn't. He isn't willing to open his mouth" the other guard, who was beating up the guy junghwan to make him spurt the truth, reported to taehyung

The day before, Jack finally opened his mouth and said the name of the guy (Jung hwan) who hired him with money. But Jung hwan is just too loyal. It's waste to just keep hitting him and get nothing.

Yoongi slowly left the dark and bloody basement.

"we'll discuss this tomorrow. Let him be today" taehyung informed and hung up the call after yoongi said that he might be late.

"hey wake up, we're here" taehyung said so softly

But he couldn't just resist when he saw Jungkook's sleeping face. He was just so serene. His face glimmering from the light of the lamppost out side his mansion, his eyelashes touching his upper cheek, his lips in a tiny pout which was a little habit of his.

Taehyung rested chin on his right hand and watched his face look so tranquil. He unconsciously smiled and felt like hugging him so close but found himself being creepy with his act.

Jungkook slightly stirred, so taehyung got out of the car to knock on the window on the right side, by the time Kook woke up so he nodded at taehyung that he understood and got off the Car and sleepily waddled to house.

~

"hmm? What is he doing there?" taehyung mumbled to himself as he looked at the time which was 2:00am, and jungkook who was sitting at the pool with his laptop and 2 phones and his sky stick.

He loosened his tie as he forgot to sleep while doing some paper work for hoseok and some calls.

He flipped on two switches before going to take a shower. When he was done he went out wearing only sweatpants and stood next to jungkook, who was occupied with sending text to unknown numbers.

"what are you doing?" he decided to ask Leaning next to his ear

"FUUUUUUUUU- dge cream cheese" jungkook shrieked, he was almost about to fall and still managed to keep up the dare given by jin

"did I scare you?"

"yeah who walks around at 2am??"

"you"

"im sitting" jungkook deadpanned
So taehyung sat down next to him and said "so am I"

"what are you doing? And with all these" he asked again

"I was texting all of your guards from the phone you gave me, and there's music playing on my phone, and I'm hacking your guards with my sky stick and using the laptop for a bigger screen" he said and went back to it

"hmm" Tae hummed and looked at the sky filled with stars but half hidden by the clouds that were spread unevenly

"why couldn't you swim? Is it too personal?"

Jungkook who already stopped typing looked at the screen blankly, wondering how much of it he could reveal. "I..... have a trauma with pools. So hyung doesn't let me get inside pools but let's me near it"

"that explains why he was worried." he addressed then looked over to Kook and cautiously asked "I want to..
help you."

_______________________________________

Hi everyone 👋🏻☺️
My blink friend wanted to add blackpink in the story, should they be celebrities? What role should I give them?

I'll be doing a triple update today 🥺
Love you guys ~

Borahae 💜