Chapter 28

"woahhh there's blood, wash it and do not take it 1 meter away from his forehead" jungkook said after the bug was taken and stitched.

He had a BB on his hand and got the microphone from him and went to his room, "good night" he said and smiled at taehyung, which caught him off guard, but he smiled back.
Then he held Jungkook's hand before he entered and said "I wasn't lying or joking when I said everything that I said"

"I know"

-

Jungkook spent the entire night trying to connect microphone and taking in its design and researching everything about it.

He found out that it was an original custom made and it had a symbol like 'a monster ripped claws'
(a/n: it's hard to describe, but you know the monster energy drink, it's has those green clawed symbol, that! Imagine that here)

He didn't know which mafia that symbol belonged to, but he didn't have time, he had to first check the guy Han woo tak, because if he is anyway related to this, then something is gonna happen soon, and he has to stop it.

He checked everything about him, he wrote it all down in a lot of stick notes and and stuck it on the headboard of the bed. Then he used pins and thread to connect all the clues he has ever got.

The first time he got ambushed and the second time he got attacked, the strange symbol, all the photos of the meddling in the shipping and other fights, all the mysteriously dead people after finding out they're one of the meddlers, the guy who employed Jack and the the guy who resents taehyung. Everything connected to this symbol.

after connecting all the clues he wrote everything on a paper and rechecked it to think on their next course of action.

~

"do you think jungkook slept yesterday? I have a feeling he didn't, and I also think he has insomnia? He never sleeps until we tell him to, or he's when dead tired" said a worried jimin.

Yoongi nodded in agreement, but taehyung was out of it, he had this feeling something is wrong.

After he woke up, he got a call from James saying, he and namjoon are leaving Korea for a business, he told him to tell it to jungkook, because jungkook didn't answer his phone.

Han woo tak who always looked anxious was now calmer? And yesterday was the first time the said guy slept, because all these days he didn't.

One of his worker has taken a sudden fever leave, it didn't even rain but he's somehow sick.

Taehyung washed up and waited for jungkook to come but he didn't, so he was about to go, but yoongi entered and said something about their last shipment that went with no problem, so he was listening to the report.

"did they really just stop? It's hard to believe" taehyung said

"yeah, but nothing happened" he said then continued "also jimin called him, is he really sleeping so soundly? He didn't pick up the phone or get up"

"I... don't know. James said the same thing, he didn't pick up the phone" he said widening his eyes and it was as if there was fire under his feet that he ran towards the room and opened the door, it was locked inside so he slammed open the door, to see it thrashed and messy.

He looked around and walked above the mess to open the blankets, the bathroom and everywhere. He even looked under the bed and closet, but he was really nowhere to be found.

He thought maybe jungkook was drunk? And he roamed around like before but the mess in his room and the broken window said otherwise.

Jimin who was also helping him, called for taehyung to come look at something.

Taehyung came to his bed and looked at the headboard, it was a lot of pins and paper and thread, but one thing that was more than enough to suspect a kidnapping was the ink.

All the papers were black in color, no one could ever read what was written in it because there was ink, everywhere, the paper was fully covered and the black fluid dropping down the head board.

"someone did this, there is no way it was jungkook. did someone freaking kidnap him?!" jimin said what was on everyone's mind

Taehyung glanced around the area to find a wet kerchief. He brought it close to his nose and quickly knew what it was.

Chloroform.

"I think you're right. But jungkook is quick witted, he's been in this job, there's something in this room that we are missing. Close the doors, just us three, let's clear up this room there must be something we can find" he said and yoongi closed the door.

They cleared everything in the room, they got Jungkook's phone and sky stick, a broken pen drive, the inked papers, the kerchief.

When he looked under the bed he found a lot of crumpled paper. It was all papers that weren't inked
But something was written on it, the words were really hard to read, it was written in the worst handwriting ever.

But they assumed one thing, it must belong to jungkook.

                             ~💜~
A/N:
Another update as promised 💕

If I have more time I'll do a triple update 😭💖 I have never written a chapter this fast you guys, with the power of kpop and your comments😆

Borahae 💜