32

"Hey." Y/n greeted Quil, frowning when he came towards her with a heavy sigh. "Any news?"

The boy shook his head softly. "No, he's bound to appear soon. The news really did hit him hard."

The Cullen's had officially begun to send out the wedding invitations about a week ago, it had also been a week since Jacob received his and took off running. The boy felt pain erupt through his chest when reading the information off the plain white card. Rushing out, ignoring his fathers protests, the Black boy shifted into his wolf form and ran as far as his legs could take him.

"You'll find him soon." She ran her hand down his back, giggling slightly when he began to hug her, his hot breath hitting her neck.

"What time do we have to be there?" He mumbled into her neck.

"In about twenty minutes." The boy pulled away from her, pecking her lips as he announced he would be ready quickly.

"So this is the kitchen, you see, the island is small but you'd get a great view into the living room." The agent declared, opening the back door near the pantry. "Here you will have a view of the woods, it's a great space for gatherings."

"Yeah, it's nice." Quil announced, "How about the bedroom?" The girl besides him nudged him, causing him to send her a wink.

The agent chuckled, leading the young couple into the desired location. "It's rather big, you have a walk-in closet and your own bathroom." The agent opened the door to the closet, allowing the two to take a look inside. "Great lighting, might I add." He stated, motioning towards the wide window.

After the house tour, the pair walked back to Quil's car hand in hand. "What did you think about this one?" The girl asked.

"I kinda like it. It's close to the beach, and to our family and friends." He smiled, turning to her as he returned the question.

"I kinda liked this one more than the others, plus it's cheap. And the size of the bedroom is amazing." She beamed, thanking the wolf as he held the door open for her.

"So, what I'm hearing is, this might be the one?" He raised a brow at her.

"I think it is the one." She smiled, the boy leaned over and kissed her passionately.

"Look at us. First home together." He announced as he turned the key to the ignition. "Though, I think my real home is wherever you go, but this works too."

. . . ✿ . . .

"And this is the kitchen. Look at mama unpack." Quil stated, moving further into the kitchen as he held the fish bowl firmly in his hands.

"Have you not found a place for Shadow yet?" Y/n groaned. "What are you doing?"

"I'm giving him a house tour." Quil responded, placing the said fish onto the counter carefully. "You need help?"

"Well, no. There's not much to unpack since we don't have much." The girl sighed, jumping to sit atop the counter. The boy took the opportunity to stand in between her legs, stealing a quick kiss.

"You should go to bed, it's late and you need to be up early tomorrow." He whispered, cradling her face in his hands.

She nodded her head, pouting when he removed his hands. Watching as he moved boxes around. "Come to bed too."