Am I clear Mrs.Aiden?

Keily's POV

After reception we reached Aiden's home.It's a penthouse in 23rd floor with a spectacular view of the city. Neither of us talked throughout the day. I'm tired.My bags were already brought.

I smiled at my mom for packing my bags and turned to Aiden raising a brow. He moved to a room not sparing me a glance and went to another room. JERK. I made my way to that room with my bags.

The room is white with grey. I liked it. Not too girly and not too manly. I showered and dressed and got ready for my bed. Not bothering to unpack.My phone chimed. I opened my phone and read the message.

Em
" Hey 5, I know you are free! Meet me at cafe near by home!",by A15.

I rolled my eyes seeing that. Agent 15 is such a sweet girl. I know her name. She is Emma.Other than that I know nothing. She is my right hand during missions. We had many missions together.

I get to know her name as she is my subordinate. We stood shoulder to shoulder in many missions. We saved each other lives. She is also a good good friend of mine.

I replied,"K,Meet u by lunch!". I went to bed with full tummy with yummy foods that I had from my wedding. I love food. I slept tightly.

Morning by 6 I woke up and showered and dressed with a shirt and shorts. I haven't spared a glance to the house still.

I made my way to couch and watched courage and the cowardly dog. Oh god! How much I missed cartoons. After finishing it I watched news. By 8:30 in morning Aiden made his way to kitchen. He looked tired but always handsome.

HIS GIRLFRIEND IS SO LUCKY. STOP IT KEILY. I don't know anything about cooking. I always go to kitchen to have water or snacks. I either starve or eat out but not at kitchen.

It's not like I hate cooking. The cooking hates me.yeah! I either burn the food I cook or the kitchen.Much hilarious right!So I stay always away from kitchen.

After about 15 minutes Aiden cleared his throat to get my attention. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. What's with his silent treatment?!.

I turned and raised my eyebrow at him. "Come and have breakfast",he said rubbing his neck. CUTE. I'm always up for free food.

I made my way to table. It smelled good. The coffee and pancakes and pancake soup. Much Different. I smiled at him and without any thought I started to fill my tummy.

Everything was delicious. Aiden is continuously staring at me. I felt bothered by his stares."what!?",I asked raising my eyebrow at him. "Never seen a girl enjoying food this much!",he whispered not averting his eyes.

Butterflies started to dance in my stomach.

I got goosebumps and I blushed furiously. I lowered my head to hide my state.

My phone started ringing. I answered it avoid Aiden's words. It's Finn. I smiled thinking him and Sandy dating.

I answered the phone and started stirring the soup with my spoon thinking about this breakfast. "Hey Keil! Sorry to disturb you! I need a favour!".

I smiled at his behaviour. So polite. Complete opposite to Sandy. They are made for each other. I envied them. "Ok,Finn! What is that?",I questioned still smiling. " Just I wanted to get a gift far Sandra and I need your help",He answered nervously.

I laughed and said okay. I hanged up. I tasted soup. It became cold but still yummy! Oh my poor soup,don't worry I'll still have you!!.

" Don't flirt with your boyfriend in public , you are my wife.... in name so don't spoil my image!", Aiden roared at me.

I spit the soup in my mouth and glared at him for his sound burst." Am I clear MRS.AIDEN?",He added glaring at me.

I'm dumbstruck by his outburst.What the heck? Is he bipolar?I'll show you Aiden.Nobody messes with me while I'm eating. Without thinking anything I stood up with my bowl and emptied the soup in his head.

He is stunned my action.I controlled my laugh seeing his face. I escaped by grabbing my keys and phone and got out. He still have not moved from the place.

Reaching elevator, I calmed myself and thought about those words and did a little dance in elevator by my actions . I mimicked him laughing "AM I CLEAR MRS.AIDEN?".

It's so funny seeing him with that grumpy face. I took my baby and roared against the road not leaving smile in my face.