I'm a mess

Aiden's POV

I don't know what the hell happened in last fifteen minutes.

All of a sudden Leela came and kissed me and I'm shocked by her actions.

Then I saw Keily watching us with a hurt expression from my vision.

I abruptly pushed Leela from me. I panicked. My Keily is again hurt because of me. I felt down .

I felt guilty for hurting her. A lump formed in my throat when I saw her with hurt expression!!!!

Leela introduced herself as my girlfriend and that made me more irritated.

I purposely introduced Keily as My wife so that Leela should know her place. But that girl doesn't seem to get it!!

Feeling the urge to explain to Keily I started talking but she stopped me and handed my laptop and some note.

And everything happened. I asked Leela to get out ignoring her cringy protests.

Oh god! I again messed everything. Last 5 days were amazing days in my life.

I took Keily to lunch and followed her like a lost puppy. I liked the feeling when I'm around her.

I wanted to take care of her!! She is a careless doesn't care about her health. I haven't seen her eating much.

she is too thing for her age. She has muscles but she have to maintain her health.

I know I'm complicating everything. My mind says to push her. My heart says go and grab her heart.

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm well aware that in this confusions I'm hurting her too. Ah!!! I don't know what to do??

Neither of us talked .It's like our eyes holding conversations.  I wanted to be with her all day.
___________________________________________

I'm sitting in Keily's bed and missing her presence. It's like more than 15 days she gone out for work and only God knows where she went! I pulled my hair out of frustration.

She can text me about her whereabouts. At least a phone call. But I know I hurt her again deep down.

I felt bad like crying for hurting her. I still not sorted out my feeling for Keily.

I laid in her bed and slept inhaling her scent. I like her scent.

That mild sweet caramel scent. I'm crazy for her.

That's when I realized my mistake. Leela is not the one for me! I have to settle things right this time!!

Morning I called Leela. "Leela , let's break up",I said coming straight to point. "What?why ?If it's for my behaviour of last time I apologize babe",she panicked. I cringed at her calling me babe.

"No it's not for the last time.Its just I don't feel the connection towards you for a long time and I realized now. I'm sorry", I concluded.

I'm shocked by her words. "Okay Aiden,I understand but can we still be friends?", She said sobbing.

I cut the call with okay. I felt relieved and happy. I don't know why I'm happy.

Suddenly realising I still haven't seen Keily home I got frustrated to the core. I'm going crazy without her presence.Oh god!!!

I'M A MESS WITHOUT KEILY!!!!