For My Man

Keily's POV

We went to our garage and took our bikes. "So we will be going down the forest and return, whoever comes first wins the race! The couple have to take bike first separately and start at two different direction and they have to meet and end up in a single bike and reaches here!!!", She said.

" You can use Google maps for way", Ben added seeing confused Em as she is new here.

We were allowed to discuss with our pair for 2 minutes. Just two minutes.

I want to kill Sandy.There will be no network connection in the forest!!! This will be one hell of a race! I'm worried for others.

Ben is a racer so as Finn and Parker as they were cool about this thing. I don't know about Aiden. But he seemed out of the place.

That Parker guy discussed something with Aiden seriously.

I and Aiden wore blue band in our head to show us as a couple. I made my way to him and said,"Aiden! This place will be new to you so listen to me you will start from other direction", I said pointing to the direction.

I'm worried for him .I think he is hiding something from me.Does he know to race?? Like reading my mind he said "I know to race Keily ,Don't worry we will win".

"That's not I'm actually worried about Aiden! I'm worried about you! I know you are hiding something from me about this race thing and I want to know! What is it??",I said with worry evident in my voice. 

Aiden just smiled and said,"It's okay Keily! Don't worry I can manage". I glared at him demanding the answer from him.

Then his words shocked me."I just had a accident in my teen in bike I'm just traumatized by that so I can't drive bike that fast but I can manage, Don't worry".

"What the hell Aiden?? Just traumatized!! We are not going to race and that's final!!!", I said . " No Keily you seem excited for this race and all others too!! They will not do it without you! Don't panic I'll manage !! ",  He said with a smile but I can sense his worry!!!

This guy is serious. He is not taking no for an answer.

"Times up", Parker guy shouted. How the hell I will race when Aiden is like that??

Don't panic Keily!! You can do it!! I thought for a second and came up with a plan.

Making my way to my bike I saw Aiden sweating.

I returned to  him and took his face in between my hands, "listen Aiden, see me!!! Nothing gonna happen to you when I'm here! So don't worry!!! You stand in your place and I'll come and get you! You don't have to  drive just stay still! I'll come and get you! If you don't want to get  lost remember to take right every time!!!", I said with a smile in my face.

Aiden's POV

After hearing Keily's words I felt relieved. She cares for me!! I don't want to spoil others mood just because of my stupid trauma and I want to win along with Keily!!

I can't hold back my girl from anything!!! I have to be a match for her!! I gonna definitely win!!!

The race is going to start and I can sense Parker's worry. I just nodded at him not to worry. The accident took when I'm 13!!! But it's a worst one.

It took 2 years to recover from that and I still not touched the bike!!! It's not I tried to get out from that trauma thing but it had great impact on me because I'm too young at that time!!

The race started!!! I raced but all of a sudden my mind became unstable. I hit an tree and felt down. Ben, Parker and Finn all gone!??

I felt really bad for not being able to support my girl! I'm such an incompetent person.

I can't bring happiness to her!!! My girl likes racing but I'm holding back her. I held down my head and rested against tree!! Suddenly I heard a bike sound!!!!

Keily's POV

Not bothering to win I made my way to starting line and the race started. I have to get soon to Aiden. He must be feeling anxious!

I know he just wanted to support me and not want me to hold back!! I raced for My man.

I saw Aiden against tree lying with his leg bleeding!! A lone tear escaped my eyes seeing Aiden  as a weak one. He is not and we are not!! Definitely we will win the race. He lifted his head and saw me with dejection.

"Hey Man! You wanna ride!!", I asked playfully though I'm hurting inside because of his state.

He just smiled and hopped on the bike and I started the racing. "Hold me tight Aiden! You will not forget this race! ", I whispered to him and started racing.

I DEFINITELY GONNA WIN THIS RACE JUST FOR MY MAN!!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes