25. Excited Mama and Pinky

Chill chapter ahead. Have fun!

VALENTINA

"I'll be fine Mom. You take care and have an amazing vacation!" I smiled talking to my mom on call.

They are leaving today for a month and she was just worried about me and David. We are not kids though.

"Alright sweetie. Love you." Mom sighs and we hung up.

I walk downstairs and find everyone settled in the sitting area. What the hell is going on here?

As I move towards them Luciano sees me first and motions me to go back upstairs so I raised an eyebrow to which he shook his head and pointed towards Serena.

She was excitedly chatting with Luca moving her hands a lot as she talked. Why is he telling me to go upstairs?

Oh, my God!

That idiot Ivan told her. Didnt he?

Run away Valentina before she catches you.

I turn around and slowly walk upstairs when I hear Serena's loud yet soft voice calling my name.

I can never have good luck. Isnt it?

"Valentina?!" I turn around and look at her as she looks at me excited.

"Hey!" I chirp and move towards them smiling sheepishly as everyone looks at the two of us amused.

"Oh, my god! You don't know how happy I am right now!" She jumps out of the couch squealing and holds my arms looking at me with adoration.

Ohh I can literally see and feel how happy you are Serena.

"Um..What happened?" I asked trying to smile.

I can still act as if I don't know why she is happy right?

"You are my future daughter in law!!" She yelled and pulled me in her arms hugging me tightly.

Oh fuck!

Daughter in law??

I'm not even dating your son yet and you're thinking about me being your daughter in law?

"No..uh..Serena..We are not toge..." I started to explain when she cuts me off.

You have no idea how happy you've made me. You both are perfect for each other. I knew it the moment you said you kicked his ass. I mean I kick Leos ass all the time and we love each other so I'm very happy for you both. I didn't know my son was even capable of talking to a girl let alone marry...I.." I put my hand on her mouth to stop her.

"I understand your happiness Serena but youre kinda rambling." I chuckled making her smile sheepishly.

"I love you both." She pouts with eyes filled with tears and hugs me again.

Alright. Let her be happy.

We will tell her later that we aren't dating.