Chapter 1

'Don't forget to use protection'
Changbin said to Papa Chan (he calls them Papa Chan and Papa Min as they are both well um his dad so yee) whilst holding back a laugh.

Today he was gonna be sleeping over with Felix leaving his parents Minho and Chan home.

Chan was about to say something when there was a knock at the door so he gave Minho a flirtatious wink instead.

'I'll get it' Changbin yells racing to the door as if he were in a life or death situation.

As he opens the door he is murdered by the stabbing beauty of the short man in front of him. The young man just a bit taller than Changbin, he radiated with a scent Changbin could recognise from miles away. His now pink hair was perfectly brushed and he wore an off white coloured fluffy top which Minho bought him to welcome him into the family and black tight jeans to top of the look. This was no other than Felix!

'Binnie!' He exclaimed pulling the younger into a warm, luxurious hug. No matter how much money you had, no matter how handsome you were for Binnie no hug could ever compare with the olders. This was because it was full of a strange warmth which he only found when with his parents. It was a warm which was there due to love. It was a type of warm which came straight from the heart. A type of warm which never failed to make Binnie's knees go weak.

'Lix' he said a he returned the hug.

*Cough cough* the quickly broke apart to see Binnie's parents admiring the sight. His parents loved Lix so much sometimes Binnie got jealous and thought his parents loved Lix more than they love him but he never complained because he loved all of them with his heart and soul.

'Aren't you gonna invite him in or are you two going to be hugging the life out of each other all night on my door step' Min finally spoke up.

'Hey Mr Lee sorry but we are in a bit of a rush as we will be watching a movie with Seungmin and Jeongin'

Binnie immediately scoffs at the sound of his name Jeongin [how dare he try to get close to MY Lix] he thought in his head

Chan finally decided to open his mouth and starts doing what he does best - teasing his child. 'Now now you didn't look like you were in a rush when Bin was staring at Lix like he has never seen him before and when you were hugging each other as if trying to swallow the other in your arms'

Changlix both looked at each other then looks away both feeling their cheeks burn up boy was in hot in their they thought.

Minho smiled holding in a chuckle he pulled Channie into a hug whilst whispering 'I have left a special snack on the left pocket of you bag have them wisely'.

Confused Channie walked away and once again reminded his dad Chan to use protection.

When the kids left Chan turned to Minho 'hey kitten we gonna have some fun tonight no kids just us and an empty house'

'oh yeah we are gonna have plenty of fun but YOU need protection' he tries so hard to still a laugh as a chucks Chan a pair of gloves ' Channie I have got a headache can you plz clean the house for me ' he says in the most seductive voice he has before pouting and making puppy eyes.

And with that Chan finds himself washing dishes. When he enters their bedroom he was expecting Minho to be awake and ready for their fun night but he saw him on their couch in deep sleep.

Chan decided to put him in the bed so he picked Minho up in a bridal manner and place in on the bed. He tucked him in and snuggled up with Minho whilst tangling their legs in a manner Minho loves but would never admit.

A/N

Hey first chap enjoy. It's kinda short so I am sorry