Chapter 3

It was now 3pm Minho had been asleep the whole day. Chan had went to pick up Changbin after hearing about his panic attack. Changbin was doing better now he told Felix everything before leaving. He explained everything to Papa Chan in the car. Chan also explained that Papa Min was sick and that they had to take real good care of him.

Minho started to wake up. He was calling for Chan or anyone but there was no one home. He decided to get up and try standing when his phone rang again. His face went pale. He picked up the phone. 'Hello' a voice Minho didn't want to hear at the time said. 'Hi' he replied. 'I think we have a new lead on the boy we can arrange for a meet up but there is a problem' 'What? What is the problem? Is he okay and how are you so sure this is him how do you know it's not a scam?' The person on the phone sighed 'look we never know if we don't try and if this is him then we don't wanna risk it he is 25 and the problems he was a baby when it happened how is he supposed to remember anything?' Just then he heard the sound of keys. He assumed that it was Chan or Changbin as no one else had the keys to his house except his friend Hyunjin but who would come this early in the morning. 'Look I have got to go but i will call you back in a bit' he said as a hung up and rushed out to see who it was.

To his surprise he saw Hyunjin but what was he doing there that early in the morning. 'Hey how come your here so early?' Hyunjin just laughed as if Minho was crazy.

'Early? It's 3:30 pm and where is everyone' he was so confused he thought back to the event which happened.
He was on call
He woke up and was sick
He took a shower
And then his mind went blank.

He was so confused and his head stared pounding again. He felt light headed and grabbed onto Hyunjin. Right at that moment Chan and Changbin walked in.

Minho your awake. Now it was Hyunjin's turn to be confused as he saw Chan rush to him and sit him down on the sofa ignoring Hyunjin. 'Hey there little triangle' he said to Changbin as he came up to hug him. After which he was served with a light friendly punch and Hyunjin being Hyunjin over reacted as usual.

Then he asked if anyone was gonna explain what was happening. 'He caught a fever then when he woke up while we were showering he passed out'
Hyunjin nodded 'the doc said he didn't pass out due to the fever he passed out due to stress' he continued.

Minho froze as he heard this. Shit! He didn't want Chan to find out he wanted to do this himself and now he would have to tell Chan as he can't lie to Chan. It was a promise they both made to each other a promise which was a base to their relationship.

'How come you are back so early Binnie weren't we supposed to pick you up tomorrow' Minho nervously tried to change the topic.

A/N
New chapter angst coming up. I know this is a very short chap sorry but like I hope you still like it.