In which I teach the bad boys how to paint (9)

*Unedited (like my life)*

I knew there was no way I could teach someone how to paint. How do you even teach something like that?

Painting for was like breathing- and no one has to teach you that.

"I think it would be fun," Calum stated as he walked with Wes and me.

We had one more class before clubs' hour, and I was really not ready for that.

"I know, right?!" Wes called out, swinging his arm around me. I didn't like it, but I couldn't get myself to tell him to stop doing it.

I stopped listening to their conversation, my head filling up with thoughts.

Maybe I should tell them we could do it another time? Was one of them. Maybe it would be for the best. I didn't think I could say more than one sentence, so teaching them how to paint will be almost impossible.

"What's your favorite color, Sammy?" Wes asked me, stirring me to our seats. I blinked at him. "J-just one?" Wes tilted his head with a smile. There were so many colors- how could I pick one?

"He's so cute." Wes said, turning his head to Callum who just smiled in return. I didn't know what to say to that, but I could feel my face heating up.

It was weird being called 'cute' by someone who wasn't my mom or sister.

Wes started to ask me a few more questions, like "how many siblings do you have" and "are you a dog or a cat person". To be honest, I gravitated more towards koalas, and when I told him that he stared at me for a few seconds before he burst out laughing.

"Somehow I'm not surprised," Wes said, then he ruffled my hair. I frowned at him, though I didn't slap his hand away from me.

Luckily, before he could ask anything else, the teacher entered the room.

*

"Let's go!" Wes yelled, turning head our way. I cowered behind him and watched as he skipped his way to our club's room.

Callum shook his head besides me, sighing. "I don't think I ever saw him this happy about clubs' hour," He muttered, probably more to himself.

I examined Wes as he stopped and waited for us to catch up with him. Did he want to paint that bad?

Now I was feeling even more anxious.

The closer we got to our club's room, the faster my heart beat. For a moment, I was sure everyone around me could hear it.

"Hey Dom," Wes greeted his friend, who was just about to go into the room. He looked at Wes and smirked, pulling him into a hug. Well, it was more like he grabbed the boy's head and hugged it.

Wes hit his arm a few times, and when Dom's eyes landed on me, he reluctantly let Wes go.

Only, now he had a new target.

I started to walk back and away from him as he walked towards me, when suddenly I run into something.

I slowly looked back, then realizing it was Ren, I immediately walked away from him. "S-sorry!" I muttered quickly, though he wasn't looking at me.

"Are we going in or what?" He asked. I looked at the others just as Dom rolled his eyes, opening the door without trying again to grab me.

I let out a quiet sigh of relief. It was enough that Wes wouldn't stop using me as his arm rest.