Box

Tony's pov

"Why's everyone looking at me like that?" She continued to question, taking a nicer tone with the rest of the team but still totally obvious to what's in the other room.

So I stood up and walked over to her, hoping the fact that I'm her fiance would make it less surprising. "Pepper dear, there's something I should tell you."

"Did you kill Peter?" She suddenly concluded, I'm a bit offended she'd think I would ever let him die.

"Mr Stark!" Peter and Wanda walked back out, Peter now in an Ironman shirt, black shorts, with Captain America socks.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Don't know how many times I got that question but she actually looked like she was about to kill me. I'm shocked I'm still alive.

Peter started giggling though and pointed at Pepper before shouting, "Bad no-no word!"

"That it is, Tony a moment please." She was calm pissed now and probably holding back everything not to just yell at me in front of everyone. We swore to his aunt he would be totally fine and here she comes home to him 4.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the west hallway. "Anthony Edward Stark, why is the teenager we sworn on our lives to keep safe a toddler? I saw him this afternoon and he was fine, we literally needed to watch him for a week."

"He drank a serum because someone put it in the fridge as chocolate milk because recycling is important. Bruce is going to fix it but it's going to take a few days." She looked at me like 'really?' since she saw me put it in the fridge last night.

"How are you going to take care of a child? You have a board and shield meeting tomorrow. And how long is a few days? When do you intend on telling May?" I've figured a lot of things out in the last few hours since this all started but I haven't figured out any of that.

"We have the team to help, no clue, and we aren't?" I came up with those on the spot. Especially not telling May since she'd rush back here and murder me.

"The team is all going to the same meeting tomorrow, Peter was supposed to be there too. And May is his legal guardian, you can't lie to her." Yeah tomorrow was introducing Fury to Peter since he didn't like how young he was, how great it'll be when he meets a 4 year old. I really hope he's still 4 by then.

"He'll come and I'll just not tell her. Not lying just being silent about this one little thing." I tried to justify my actions, we hid the fact he's Spider-Man from her and this isn't that different.

"You can't lie to her, Tony! He's her nephew, you turned him into a child. What if he still like this when she comes back?" Our back and forth was soon stopped because she looked over and got silent.

"You're fighting?" Peter was standing there, Wanda and Natasha behind him trying to coerced him to leave the hallway.

"No, we're just disagreeing, don't worry Peter." That's what my mother always said when her and Howard were fighting.

"Lie." What is this kid a lie detector? Doesn't matter since Pepper walked over to him and lifted him up with ease.

"I was just telling Tony, how much fun tomorrow is going to be for you two. You're gonna spend the morning with the team then go to a meeting!" She cheered while he was just playing with his hair. Didn't know she was so good with kids.

"Mr Stark hates meetings." Yeah I have really talked down meetings to him but 15 year old Peter was really excited to go tomorrow.

"It's with Mr Fury." Natasha tried to make him excited again since his focus wasn't on what anyone was saying just Pepper's hair.