CHARACTER Q&A Pt. 2

EVA

EVA

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire. My parents met on a dock there.

-

Ooh ooh do u want kids??

Absolutely, but not now. Everything's too uncertain. Maybe after the war.

-

Do you plan on being the cool aunt/godmother to Harry especially when he goes to Hogwarts?

I don't even know who Harry is, but Lily likes that name, so if this Harry is Jily offspring, I fully intend to be the coolest godmother that ever lived. He just can't see me fall down the moving staircases. I'm not going to be very cool, am I?

-

How do YOU cope with grief?

I do my best to remember the good times and let go of the ache. It's better to treasure what was than miss what could have been. My mum always said that about my dad.

-

Why can't I have friends like Eva's?

I'll be your friend :)

-

If you could change anything about your life up to seventh year, what would you change???

Obviously, I wish my parents hadn't both died so young. Other than that, nothing really. So many of my best memories were happy accidents. Maybe keep Remus and Kriss together, because they were CUTE!

-

What is her dad's name? Sorry, I forgot.

Don't apologize! My dad's name is Jonathan Taylor.

-

Have any of you thought about kissing anyone in the group that isn't your partner or who you were crushing on at the time at least once throughout your entire friendship?

James and I almost accidentally kissed once. ONCE! IT WAS ONE TIME!

-