Dancing - JJ Maybank

A/N it's shorter then normal, but I had this idea in my head and then this came out and I like it so much to not to post it, so here it is hahah. 

Summary

You and your friends are throwing a party for just you five and you dance with JJ. 

For a change, you and your friends had a party with just you five. The music was more chill then normal and it was peaceful. You knew no kooks would come to this party. You had now control over the audio and you were dancing along to 'all the kids are depressed' by Jeremy Zucker. You liked to beat of the music and you were swaying your hips to it. You were laughing with Kie. JJ joined the two of you.

"'Cause all the kids are depressed. Nothing ever makes sense. I'm not feeling alright. Staying up 'til sunrise. And hoping shit is okay," you sang along. JJ smiled at you and put his hands on your wrist. You smiled as you danced with JJ. It didn't happen a lot where he would dance with you. You were always dancing on parties, but JJ rarely joined you, so you took everything of this moment in, appreciating it more. After the Jeremy Zucker song was done, you put on 'honey, honey' from Mama Mia. You started to smile as JJ rolled his eyes. You sang along to every word and danced around JJ. "Honey, honey, touch me baby. Ah-ha, honey, honey. Honey, honey, hold me baby. Ah-ha, honey, honey. You look like a movie star. But I like just who you are. And, honey, to say the least... you're a doggone beast!" JJ laughed and your smile got bigger as the song was about to end. You scream the lyrics from the top of your lungs. You were full of energy once the song was done.

"Damn, Y/N, that was a whole performance," John B said.

"Thank you," you said and bowed to your friends. They all laughed.

"Now it's time for my next performance with my boyfriend JJ Maybank to Señorita," You said with a big smile. You knew how much he hated that song.

"Come on, Y/N. Don't you have another song? You've played that nonstop for the past three days," JJ said and sat down on the couch.

"No, you come here," you said and pulled him off the couch. He sighed, but gave in. Quicker then he usually would do, so you had a feeling he liked it a little bit. You put on the song and started to dance to it with JJ. It wasn't salsa, but it was something that looked like it. You laughed as you dance around on the grass in front of the chateau. You looked at JJ. You saw how he was slightly enjoying himself. He didn't show it that much, but you could see the sparkle in his eyes.

"I love you," he whispered in your ear.

"I love you," you smiled back and pressed a kiss on his cheek.