I don't even know you anymore part 2- John B

It has been two days since you broke up with John B. You hadn't left your house even since and it was probably a good thing. At everything you saw, you were reminded of John B and all the fun you had together. You couldn't stop crying. And if you saw him in person, you would probably run back to him a heartbeat. You hated how the things went between the two of you. He has called you several times, but you didn't pick up. There is nothing more to say about this. He fucked up and now you both have to face the consequences. Kie and Pope have come by the past two days to check up on you. You didn't say anything to them, you just cried while Kie hold you.

"Come on now, it's time to get out of that bed. You dumbed his ass, not the other way around," Kie said and pulled the sheets of your body. You groaned in annoyance. "JJ is downstairs by the pool with a watergun, waiting to come up and get you out if bed, it's your choice."

You rolled your eyes at her and stood up from your bed. "Happy now?"

"Almost. You need to take shower, because you stink." You rolled your eyes at her again, but grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom. You locked the door and connected your phone to the bluetooth speaker.

The first song that came up was Real Thing by Ruel. You didn't know what else to listen to, so you just kept it on. You turned on the shower as you listened to the lyrics.

'I'm so sick of thinking, staying up at night. I don't wanna play around, that ain't on my mind. When I think about her face, these problems don't exist. But if I'm being honest with you. I'm tired of that fantasy, I'm tired of the daydream. Tired of just waiting for sleep to see you. I know it's imaginary, but I think my mind is ready. Need to leave this sanctuary for something true.'

You hated how much you related to the lyrics, but you also liked it. It was like Ruel was speaking to you, like he was feeling the same way. Yes, you were tired of the thinking about him and staying up at night. You wanted real love. You didn't want to live in the fantasy anymore. You were still stuck in the past, where you were still with John B. But on the other side, were you ready to move on? Were you ready to leave him in your past and move on? Your heart broke again when you thought about. Moving on, meant that it was real. It meant that it was really over.

You got into the shower and let the warm water relax your muscles. You just stood there, listening to the songs that came by, thinking about John B.

"Come Y/N. It's going to be fun!" John B yelled at you.

"Fine. But if I get killed, it's on you," you laughed.

"You won't die. I'll make sure of it," John B said and planted a quick kiss on your lips.

"Guys, please. We're still here," Kie said.

"This isn't even that gross. Remember last week? That was insane," Pope mumbled. You and John B smiled. Last week was your half year anniversary and the two of you were not letting each other go for the entire day. You were kissing and cuddling all day. Your friends were around, because you spend the day on the marsh, but they were sick of it pretty quick. Today you all were going to surf. You've never actually tried to do it. You were mostly sitting on a board, looking how your friends catched the biggest waves. But today, John B was going to teach you.

"That is very true," Kie said.

"I say, get a room, but then we're not going anywhere, so get your asses in here so we can go to the beach," JJ said. You laughed and get in.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the knocking on the door.

"Y/N, are you almost done?" you hear Kie yell.