-9-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

The children in class 1-A were all in their dorms, eating breakfast. They didn't have school that day, because it was the weekend. Izuku was finishing up his food, when he saw his teacher walk out of his room.

"Aizawa-sensei, is Eri-chan visiting this week with Togata-senpai?" Izuku asked his lazy teacher. Aizawa looked over to his student, and sighed.

"The thing is, Eri is most likely not the only visitor." He grumbled. The rest of the class looked at him in confusion. "Today you all cannot be your usual loud selves. Once she is comfortable with her surroundings you can be at a normal volume."

"Eh? Oh! Do you mean-

The doors opened, cutting off Uraraka. The class looked over, and they saw Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, Eri, and you, clinging onto Eri's arm.

"Eri-chan, why don't you show Y/n-chan around?" Mirio asked, crouching down. Eri nodded and grabbed your hand.

"Come with me y/n!" Eri said, leading you away. You gave a slight nod. When the two of you where out of hearing range, Mirio stood up and dusted himself off.

"As I was saying before, Y/n is extremely shy, and isn't used to being around people. You may talk to her if she comes up to you, and try to make her comfortable." Aizawa finished off, slouching away.

The students looked over to the two children, and saw Eri holding y/n's hand and pointing around the room.

"That's the couches...and the T.V..." Eri said, showing you to the stuff.

"O-Ok..." you mumbled, looking around anxiously. It was your first time outside in public for months, so it was only natural you were cautious. You suddenly had the urge to cough. You held it in, but it hurt. But you tasted something weird in your mouth...metal maybe.

"Y/n let's go meet the others!" She said, slightly tugging you in the direction of the students. Your eyes widened. You wanted to protest, but you both were already in front of them all.

"This is Y/n..." Eri looked behind her and saw you shaking ever so slightly.

"I-I...um...h-h-h-hello..." you quivered. Meeting new people was still scary. The students have you a warm smile(not bakugo). But then they noticed the bandages around your arms and legs. There was no gap of skin shown other then the hands and feet. You where practically covered head to toe in slightly bloody bandages.

You detached Eri's hand from yours and speed walked over to Tamaki, then hugged onto his leg. He crouched down, along with Nejire and Mirio, and smoothed our your hair. You, Tamaki, Mirio, and Nejire got comfortable with each other, more then you did with anyone other then Eri.

"What's wrong y/n-chan?" Nejire asked. You shook your head a bit.

"Y-Y/n are you ok? Did I do something b-bad?" Eri asked, hugging you from the side.

"I-I...left my b-bag at the h-hospital..." you mumbled, not wanting to act shy. You really ran over because you felt another cough coming up. You held it down, and the weird taste of metal came into your mouth again.

"You did? I guess I gotta pay more attention huh?" Mirio chuckled. "We can go and get it at lunch!" You nodded.

Eri was taken away by the other students, leaving you with Tamaki and Mirio. You let out a small yawn, rubbing your left eye a bit. Mirio and Tamaki looked down at you.

"Aw y/n-chan are you tired?" Mirio asked, crouching down to your hight. You slightly shook your head 'yes'. Mirio lead you to the couch, and picked you up then placed you down.

Your eyes shut with a flutter, and your mind started to drift off.

____

___

__

_

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Your eyes opened once again, and your point of view was the same as the previous dream. The setting was a large wheat field, the sun almost hidden from the horizon.

The shadows casted by the trees spread out onto the field. Everything looked so beautiful. The boy with light blue hair appeared out of the blue, popping his head out of the wheat field.

"Where are you??" The boy huffed, shifting through the wheat clumps. The boy sighed, and scratched his head in a lazy way.

The boy put on a face of determination, and started skipping through the field. He passed a few rock as and trees, and then stopped in front of a large tree with blue leaves.

He hopped up into a nearby rock, then jumped to grab onto a large branch. The boy swung from the branch to jump on top of the trunk of the tree, and sat on the lathes branch.

"See you soon, Y/n." The boy looked directly to your gaze, and gave a nice smile.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading