-20-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

At those words you broke into tears, and you ran over to your friend. Henry opened his arms up and you jumped on him, giving the boy a huge hug.

"Y-Y/n?" An unfamiliar voice rang. You turned and looked behind you, and saw Henry's mom with wide eyes. The woman stood up and walked over to you, then sat down next to both of the children.

"My family has been looking for you for over a year..." The woman smiled, ruffling your hair. Akia then bonked her son in the head.

"Why didn't you mention Y/n at all?" She asked in confused tone. Henry just stared at his mom.

"I was in a coma!" Henry answered obviously, resting his head on yours. His mother looked back to you.

"Y-You know my mom?" You asked, linking your arm around Henry's. Akia nodded, and you broke out into a smile.

"Really? Can you tell me where she is?" You asked with hope in your tone. The woman looked down and sighed.

"She's gone missing, and so has all of her attachments." Your smile fell, and you gave a sigh.

You've gone without a mom for 13 months... what's a lifetime more, huh? Henry rubbed your back in comfort, and you gave him a smile.

"I see you two have become close again, hm?" Henry and you blushed a bit, then looked at his mom.

"A-Again..?" You tilted your head a bit. The woman giggled, and combed through her hair with her hand.

"You two were beeeeessssst friends a little while ago." You and Henry glanced at each other in curiosity. "You also made 'marriage arrangements'."

All the memories came rushing back at you.

"Y/n lets play on the swings!" Henry laughed, dragging you over.

"B-But the swings are s-scary!" You sniffed, looking towards the play structure.

Henry took your hand and pulled you over to the toddler swing, and sat in it.

"Then we can share?" Henry suggested, holding out his hand. "Don't worry, I'll protect you!"

You smiled and took his hand, then strapped yourself into the swing. You mother came over and pushed the back of the swing, causing you and Henry to go up.

"Woah!" You gasped, looking down at the koi pond. Henry crouched down with you.

"Let's name them!" Henry exclaimed. He pointed to a white fish. "I'll call you Norman!"

"Hm... that one's Emma!" You giggled, pointing to a orange koi fish with scattered yellow scales. The two koi fish swam in circles in front of you and Henry.

"And this one I'll call... Y/n!" Henry laughed, pointing to a half white and black koi fish with an orange spot in the top.

"Are you saying I look like a fish?" You pouted. Henry shook his head.

"Nope! It's beguiling, just like you! Mommy taught me that word."

"Hey, when we grow up, will we still know each other?" You asked, playing with the grass beneath you.

"Well I dunno..." Henry answered, looking up to the sky.

"I don't wanna loose you, your my favorite." You sighed, glancing over to your blue-haired companion.

"Favorite...?"

You sat up with a smile.

"Yea! If I had to choose one person to spend the rest of my life with, then I would choose you!"

Henry stared at you in awe, then his face rested into his usual smile.

"Let's get married then!"

You blushed in slight embarrassment.

"Well Y/n are we gunna?" Henry wondered, poking your nose. "I don't wanna loose you!"

You smiled a bit.

"Me too."

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading!

If you wanted a sad ending, here you go

|
V

The Lost Place. || Bnha x child readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara