-15-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Eri dragged you into the kitchen, clasping your hand tight. Some of her hand was on your wrist, so it hurt a bit.

"Okay, Eri-chan, Y/n-chan. We're going to teach you how to make cookies!" Hagakure cheered, pumping up one of her invisible arms into the air.

"We already made a batch, but it kinda sorta...failed." Sato sweat dropped, thinking about the disaster that occurred minutes ago.

"But that's ok! We wont give up!" Kirishima smiled, getting out the eggs and butter.

Yaourozu got out the cookie batter mix from one of the cabinets, and Tsu got out a bowl.

"C'mon Y/n!" Eri giggled, grabbing your hand once again. She brought you to a chair, then helped you up onto it. You then pulled yourself up onto the counter, and Eri followed behind you. At the end, you where both sitting on top of the counter with your legs dangling off.

Kirishima took the cookie batter mix and poured it into the bowl Tsu took out.

"Eri-chan do you wanna crack the eggs?" Jiro asked with a smile, holding out two eggs. Eri giggled a bit, and you watched her take the eggs and shuffled over to the bowl.

She tapped the eggs twice and split them in two, using both of her small hands. Tsu taught her how to crack the eggs last time when they made a cake, and Eri picked up quickly.

You watched Midoriya un-wrap the butter, and plop half of it into the bowl. Kaminari took out the Camila oil and poured half a cup into the bowl.

"Y/n-chan?" You flinched a bit at the new voice, which you recognized as Yaourozu.

"Y-Yes, Y-Yaourozu-san?" She looked down to you with a smile, and held out a large spoon.

"Can you help Eri-chan mix for us?" She asked, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. You nodded softly, and took the spoon from the older girl.

Uraraka pushed the bowl towards you, and you shuffled over to the center of the counter. Eri watched you put the spoon into the mix, then swirl the eggs and powder around in the glass bowl. After a few moments you gave the spoon to your friend, and she took her turn.

Once the batter was all mixed, you helped yourself down form the counter, landing on the floor with your two feet. Tsu picked Eri up and placed her down next to you.

Since you two are only children, you being 5, you can't help with the cooking part of the cake. So, Mina and Jiro lead you two to the common room, where the rest of class 1-a was.

"Lets hang out with them while the cookies are being made." Mina smiled, holding out her hand. You hesitated for a second, then clasped her hand with a small blush of embarrassment on your face.

She and Jiro walked out of the kitchen with you and Eri, then right into the common room. The rest of class 1-a was chilling on the couches, watching a action movie of a sort.

"AhEm." Mins coughed, earning the attention of the other teens. "Hey guys we brought two young bundles of joy!"

Before a certain grape could say anything, Kaminari picked him up and rushed the pervert out of the room, and up the stairs. He then locked Mineta in his room.

"Hey guys sorry for the wait." Kaminari chuckled, nodding to the other teens in the room that the coast was clear.

"Hi everyone!" Eri smiled, taking your hand and looking at you. Eri wanted to encourage you to talk to people more, so that you got more confidence.

"O-Oh... I- um... h-hello." You stuttered out, causing some students to smile at your shyness.

"We're watchin' a movie, Eri-chan, Y/n-chan." Sero started, giving us a thumbs up.

"Buuuut you are too young for this so, let's pick anew one." Kaminari chirped in, knocking Sero on the head. Eri smiled and turned to you.

"Y/n what about the movies we saw at the hospital?" Your eyes got gleams one them. "My favorite was Cinderella..."

"Oooh! I love Cinderella too." Kirishima smiled, earning curious stares.

"Cinderella?" Tokoyami comented, looking up from his phone.

"Yea bro! She's so manly." The red-haired male responded, clenching his fist. "What do you like, Y/n-chan?"

The student's gazes landed on you, and you flinched in surprise.

"I-I like The Little M-Mermaid..." You said with a slight pink blush dusting your nose.

That's the movie that you and the class went with. It was super fun, not to mention you felt normal for 1 hour and 25 mins.Around sometime in the middle of the movie, the cookies where done.

They weren't the best, but to you they tasted like the best thing in the world. Your first cookie. And that moment was shared with the people you actually feel ok with.

On the way back to the hospital, you looked up to the purple-blue sky from outside the car window. Something felt weird inside you... it wasn't pain or hurting. You felt calm. You felt blissful.

But bliss can't last forever.  

You and Eri entered your hospital room, and took off your shoes.

"Behave yourselves, we'll be back in the morning!" A kind nurse smiled, closing the doors behind the two girls.

"I'm tired Y/n..." Eri yawned, changing into her hospital pajamas.

You did the same, and then neatly folded your clothes. You shuffled over to the dresser, then placed you clothes in one of the 6 drawers.

The same itching feeling entered your throat again, but this time it was much, much worse.

"E-Eri I-" You where cut off with the sound of yourself coughing. Eri perked her head up from the pillow, and saw you bending over on the floor, throwing up blood. Her eyes widened and she rushed over to you.

"Y-Y/n?!" She called out in a shaky voice. You couldn't talk. Tears where streaming out of your wide eyes, causing Eri to snap out of it.

"Nurse! HELP!"

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading