Chapter 8

"I think you know what I'm talking about.." Kaminari said, a low growl in his voice. "Don't play dumb, I know exactly what happened!" That wasn't exactly true but Bakugo didn't need to know that.

"So Shitty hair told you what happened? So what?" Bakugo said nonchalantly. He was kind of scared inside, Kaminari had never been so agressive to him, Kaminari had never been so agressive. Bakugo tried to stay calm but subconsciously wrapped an arm around his stomach. An Omega's first instinct when they sense they're in trouble is to protect their pup, even before it's born.

Kaminari's scent was strong. His nostrils were flared. He was mad.. really mad. "You couldn't handle the fact that Eijiro chose me and not you. You had to go and get him to fuck you!"

"Excuse me?! That isn't what Fucking happened!" Kirishima put the blame on Bakugo..? Seriously?!

"Stay away from Eijiro.. and don't expect him to help you raise that... That excuse for a bad pull out job.." Kaminari shoved past Bakugo almost making him fall.

"Excuse for a bad pull out job..?" Bakugo repeated quietly to himself. That wasn't what the pup was... Right?

Bakugo stormed off to his house, slamming the door once he got inside and going up to his room and locking himself inside. He sat up on his bed, tears filled up his eyes but he swallowed them back. "Fuck... Katsuki look at yourself... Don't cry... Don't cry..." He mumbled to himself, pinching the inner side of his leg. Bakugo was raised to be manly and strong... Not to cry...

Flashback

A small four year old Katsuki bouncing up and down in his skull shirt and matching trousers. He was always told he was going to be an alpha, his mother always referring to him as her strong alpha. The Bakugos couldn't wait until Katsuki was twelve to find out his secondary gender. So when Katsuki turned four they took him to a specialist.

After multiple tests the doctor came back. Katsuki was sucking on an orange lollypop waiting to get the results.

"I'm happy to say that little Katsuki is... An Omega!" The doctor announced.

Mitsuki's face went from excitement to pure disgust. "That can't be right, do the tests again, Katsuki is an alpha."

"I'm sorry ma'am, the tests don't lie, he's an Omega."

Masaru was happy for his son, unlike Mitsuki.. Her and Katsuki had never had the best relationship but Katsuki presenting as an Omega only made things worse.

The Bakugo family walked out of the hospital, Katsuki holding a teddy bear with ~omega~ written across it's chest.

"Mommy.. what does an omega do?" Katsuki was only taught about alphas, how he was going to be a big strong alpha.

Mitsuki did nothing but growl at him lowly. Masaru crouched down beside Katsuki and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll explain when we get home alright?" He said softly to Katsuki. Katsuki nodded. Masaru was always the more calm one out of the two. He was the Omega. He was happy no matter what Katsuki did.

Present day

Katsuki looked at the bear that he had kept for all those years. He stared at it for a couple seconds before throwing it against the wall. "Fucking omega... Why couldn't I have been a fucking alpha..." He growled hugging his knees. There was a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOP WOOP! LONG CHAPTER! WOOOOOOO!
Also the drama in this chapter is just ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ amazing.

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, there are a couple of these flash back chapters in the story So- yeah-

((Word count 612))