Chapter 18

Katsuki was let out of the gym after that conversation. His head was bowed down and his usual scowl dies down to a small frown. Bakugo made his way back to his dorm. Going any laying in his nest. He needed the comfort of it. As much as he wished he could do better, with the pup on the way he would only be getting worse. He couldn't risk hurting the pup. Especially now that he was doing it alone, he didn't have an alpha to protect him, not that he needed one, but it would be nice to know that he had someone he would rely on to keep him and the pup safe.

It was odd, Bakugo never felt the need to have an alpha or anyone to be with him or to protect him, except for maybe when he was in heat.
But if he were being honest? He didn't need anyone, he needed Kirishima.

But alas, he couldn't have him, he couldn't admit defeat..

Kiri did say he wanted to help Katsuki, so maybe... just maybe.. if he asked for help, it wouldn't be defeat? It would just be accepting an offer...

He wouldn't know unless he tried. He got up from his nest and grabbed his phone, sending Kirishima a simple text,

Come over...

That was all Katsuki needed to say and sooner than later there was a knock on his door.

Bakugo had gone back to sitting in his nest, inviting Kirishima over when he was in his nest might not be the best idea since he was so vunerable but he did it anyway. "It's open." He called to the door.

Kirishima opened the door slowly, "Is everything alright?" He could only assume something was wrong if Bakugo asked him to come over.

"Yeah.. everything is fine.. just.. sit.." Bakugo scooted on his nest and patted it for Kirishima to sit beside him. This was a big deal. An omegas nest is sacred, if an omega let's you sit in their nest is a very big deal.

"A-are you sure? T-thats- you're nest.." Kirishima stammered.

"Just come and sit Shitty hair.." Bakugo's voice was soft and quiet.

Kirishima hesitantly nodded and went to sit beside Bakugo. Without even thinking about it, Bakugo was scooting up close to Kirishima, resting his head on Kirishima's lap and curling up like a cat. He needed the attention, he needed to be held.

"U-uhm.. Bakugo..?" Kiri was very surprised by this.

"Just shut up.." Bakugo mumbled, taking Kirishima's hand and wrapping it around him.

A very small smile spread across Kirishima's face, his expression soft. He pet Bakugo as if he were a cat, he liked that Bakugo trusted Kiri enough to get so cuddly with him, he found it adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe- cuddly Bakugo is my spirit animal- I love him so much-

AHHHHH- so- um- I hope you liked this! Bakugo us starting to trust Kiri more and sooooonnnnn there will be some more things-

Stay home and stay safe!

((Word count 510))