Epilogue

Lee's POV

Tonight was finally prom night. The first time I met Arabella and we went on our first official date I thought I would go to prom alone and give company to my friends. I was upset that I wouldn't be able to bring her but it was okay as long as I could keep spending time with my precious girl. And then she surprised me by asking me out to prom. I was shocked but I was also very exited that I'd be able to bring her as my date to the most important night of high school. Obviously I think there are more important things than a school dance but it's still nice to have one last night to spend with your peers before we're off to college.

I never imagined that I'd be here today with two of my closest friends to pick up our girlfriends. I never imagined how deep I'd fall for my precious girl. How absolutely whipped I'd become for her and only her. She's the one for me. It may be too soon to say but I've never ever felt the way I feel for her for anyone else. She makes me feel like the luckiest man on earth. Just being in her presence makes all my worries go away. She makes me feel at peace and without her I'd be a mess.

I don't know what I'd do if she ever decided to leave me. I'd probably go on my knees and beg her to stay with me because she's the love of my life. I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with her. I'm planning on going through university with her by my side. I want to be with her as she graduates university and gets her dream job. I want to ask her to marry me when we're both ready for it. I want to have kids with her and grow old with her as we watch our kids make a life for themselves.

But right now I want to see her walk down the stairs in her dress and tell her how gorgeous she looks and then take her to prom and tell her how much I fucking love her.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror and nervously fixed my hair for the hundredth time.

"Dude you look fine!" Marcus said as he glanced back me. We were in the hallway of Ara's house waiting for the girls to come downstairs. Elijah was leaning on the wall playing this weird game he's been obsessed with.

He's a guy of a few words but he treats Mira like she's his queen so I guess he's not that bad. Over the weeks he's been hanging out with us a lot because of the whole Vincent drama and I considered him as a good friend even if he said he has no friends.

"What do you think she wore?" I asked Marcus and he rolled his eyes.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know what your girl wore? At least mine told me what colour tie I should buy." He chuckled and I glanced at his blue tie with envy.

"Whatever at least I'll be even more surprised." I said with a grumble. I heard footsteps from the the stairs and eagerly looked up only to be disappointed by Mira.

She did look pretty though. She was wearing a long red dress that was way too dark for my liking but surprisingly suited her.

Elijah closed his phone and made his way to her. He wrapped her in his arms before whispering something in her ear that made her smile.

"Where's Ara?" I whined once the couple made some minimal space between them.

"Their both coming don't worry." Mira said.

"You guys look good." She said looking at us and we smiled except Elijah who tightened his hold around her and shot us a glare.

"You look pretty too." Marcus said and I nodded.

Elijah grumbled next to his girlfriend while she thanked us.

Another set of footsteps was heard and I eagerly looked up only to be disappointed again.

Where the fuck is she?

Anissa made her way to Marcus in a pretty blue dress. He immediately wrapped her in his arms and started complimenting her.