❣️Part 4❣️

It has been five days since Manik left... yet again! 

Sometimes I believe; we are not meant to be. But that doesn't change the fact I love him and will love him forever? Maybe not! Maybe till I get someone to love again if that's possible.
But one thing is sure; I never regret loving him. And it is just the fate, the destiny is written for us not being together.

Not everyone on this earth gets together with the one they love. Many don't. And I'm one of those many.

so, No hard feelings!

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror and brushing the invisible dust over my black saree. Among the few collections of my dresses n sarees, this one is the only one I found suitable for wearing on the party.

 Among the few collections of my dresses n sarees, this one is the only one I found suitable for wearing on the party

Yes! Now, we three are getting ready for the birthday party of Ria Sharma, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Sharma who has names in clothing export n import business. So, obviously their party will be entertaining elegant n famous persons, so we need to be conscious.

If not for Ria being Naina's best friend, I'd not have allowed them going to such rich parties where we are uncomfortable in every step. But I don't want my daughter to be sad.

"Mummaa... How do I look?" I heard Naina shouting while running to me and whirled around to show her frock.

This one I bought her yesterday when she complained that she didn't have a dress to wear at her best friend's birthday party

This one I bought her yesterday when she complained that she didn't have a dress to wear at her best friend's birthday party. Even though it looks so simple pink dress, but it cost me 1,099 rupees from savings.

"You're looking like a princess, my Naina" I hugged her looking at her excitement n smiling face.

"Mumma, how should I do my hair?" She asked confused staring at herself in the mirror. Now she's talking like a big 'girl'.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I spoke "Just leave ur hairs open with clips. You look pretty." I did her hair while she got engaged in applying powder, my face cream, the lip-balm on her lips, and every little thing I had on the dressing table. She's really behaving like a grownup girl over-conscious about her looks!