💕 Bonus Chapter 💕

As the bright sunlight hit my face, I turned and hid my face with the fluffy pillow. God! Why can't you let me sleep some more? I complained in my mind while adjusting myself on my stomach.

"Wake up, my Queen" a soft voice hit my ears along with fresh warm breath over my cheeks when he bends over to place a kiss over my hairs caressing it lightly. He's smelling fresh as I know he's already taken his shower and after that only coming to wake me up.
This is our daily routine!

Sometimes you can say, even though my sleep is broke, I used to wait on the bed turning n twisting... for him to come & call me. It feels warm!

Turning and stretching my arms, I wrap my arms around his neck and he bends up to sit straight pulling me along to sit up. I can visualize a cute sweet smile playing on his lips as he's staring at my face; eyes slightly opening, sleepy teddy face with lips parted open. I know him! I opened my eyes adjusting to the light to first see the face of him, my Manik! And guess what, I really know him got proved by his eyes on me and his smile. Ohh! I so love him!

I immediately pecked his lips as a good morning kiss, even before I could register myself. Not that I'm surprised by this act nor he is. It just... caused his smile to intensify and my cheeks heated up.

"My Nandu is getting naughty in the morning!" he teased. How can he leave a chance to tease me?

Shyly I smacked his shoulder and pushed him to get up. "Okay... okay... come down soon, Mom is getting excited to decide the cards." He chuckled while I snapped my head towards the wall-clock when I registered his words.

"Shit! It's 8:30 already and I just woke up!" I literally yelled out.

I mean, think!
The Nandini who woke up early in the morning before the sun rises to finish up household chaos, and make arrangements for kids, their school, my tuition, etc... Is now walking up this late!

"It's all your fault. Your pampering is making me all lazy and late-raiser!" I pouted accusing Manik for this. Actually, he's at fault. He's the one always pampering me and I'm like this... See!

He smiled cutely rather and came forward to scoop me in his arms from my waist "Why do you need to wake early anyway? Servants are there for work and our kids are under good care of their grandparents."

He's right! We've shifted to his huge bungalow and here servants are there to look after every work which I used to do back at my place.
And Neel & Naina; Manik's parents are more than happy to take care of their needs, wake them up, make them eat healthy, even drop and pick up from school, take them to park, almost everything. They said, "We're all alone in this big house when our son is out for work all the time. Being with children makes us lively."

I glare at him knowing I don't have a say in this. "Whatever" I muttered coming out of his grip and hurrying to the washroom.

---------------

"Good morning Mumma" cooed my two sweet children upon watching me walk down the stairs while they sit on the dining chair waiting for their breakfast.

"Good morning" I planted a kiss one by one on their cheeks before walking to the Manik's parents and touching their feet.

"Nandu beta, come! Let's discuss the cards for the two weddings." She said getting up the chair to walk to the hall being all enthusiastic and excited "Oh God! It's just in a week, and so many works are pending, cards are still not selected, dress, jewelleries, guests, wedding hall, catering... so many works" She started getting all worked up in excitement.