Chapter Two

Violet's POV

Kaden and me talked by the door scared to do anything. Well I was I for sure was to weak.

I see another female walking twords us.

"Hello you must be Violet and Kaden. I'm Tabatha. I'm gonna show you around." The female greets.

" The female greets

Tabatha

"Are you a vampire?" Kaden asked knowing I wouldn't ask.

"No I'm a witch. Also known a healer." Tabatha explains

Tabatha and Kaden had some sorta tension. It was clear Kaden knew what it was. He winks at Tabatha blushes. They both push it off.

We look at each other silently agreeing to follow her.

She shows us around. I now stood in the middle of my room. It was a small room a lot smaller then Kaden's.

She must like Kaden better. Oh well maybe she'll kill me.

The door opens and I walks Serenity.

"I'm not gonna kill you." Serenity says.

I look at her confused. I assumed she was testing me. I hand her my arm for her to feed.

I looks at my arm and pushes it away.

"I have blood bags." Serenity says calmly.

I sat down on the twin size bed. I was nervous something about her made me weak in the knees. My stomach was quezey.

I see her one baby blue eyes go bright red again. What does that mean?

Maybe Kaden will know.

"If you need anything I'll be in my room." Serenity sighs.

I just nod to scared to speak. Serenity leaves. I leave and make my way to Kaden's room.

I knock hearing Kaden yell come in. I walk in. Tabatha sat I my brothers bed covering her chest brothers shirt was off.

"Kaden what's it mean when a vampires eyes glow bright red?" I ask confused.

Tabatha gasped and quickly got out of bed. Kaden seemed confused. She only had on her bra and panties. She throws on her clothes and runs out.

"I have no idea what it means... Clearly Tabatha does though." Kaden says laughing.

I sigh and go back to my room.

Serenity's POV

I hear a knock on my door. I sat on my bed frustrated. I pull my self together quickly and say come in.

In walks Tabatha my healer.

"You found your mate." She says closing the door.

"Yeah no shit." I growl.