Chapter Six

Alright let me quickly clarify this. Lesley is a transgender male and is also a femboy. Do not Google femboy unless you whish for disturbing imagines.

Violet's POV

We all waited for Lesley to give birth. We were all deciding on names. For any gender seeing as the gender was unknown.

"He gave birth to healthy twins. One boy one girl." Tabatha says.

Her eyes locking with Ashlynn's. She pulls her gaze away from Ashlynn and smiles.

Dakota rushes to his boyfriend. We all walk behind him. We all enter the room. Lesley had a girl in his arms Dakota had a boy.

"What are there names?" I ask.

"Jada and Jay." Lesley says smiling.

Ashlynn seemed very happy.

"I'll be right back Tabatha need to talk to me." Serenity says sweetly.

She rushes off. We all walk twords the babies and their daddy's.

Serenity's POV

I walk into Tabatha's room. She sat on her bed crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask closing the door.

"I'm so stupid." Tabtha says crying.

"No why do you say that?" I ask sitting beside her.

"I had a false mate." Tabatha whispers.

"Kaden wasn't your mate?" I ask.

"No he wasn't. Though I know my mates a wolf. I just know it." Tabatha says trying to regain confidence.

"Don't worry your mate will come." I promise Tabatha.

"I'm sorry I bothered you." Tabatha apologized.

I hug her tightly.

"It's ok. You'll find your mate. I know it gotta be hard. Everyone around you has a mate. Wait nevermind Ashlynn doesn't have a mate." I say.

"Well at least I'm not the only mateless person." Tabatha says happily.

"Atta girl stay positive." I say hugging her again.

Me and Tabatha talk most of the day. I soon become tired and know that Violet is probably asleep.

"Well... I'm gonna head to bed. After I deal with sleep arrangements for the Wolfs. Ashlynn will sleep with you because we don't have enough rooms." I say Tabatha nods.

I walk downstairs. I see everyone but Violet in the birth room.

"Alright follow me I'll show you your rooms." I say.

Dakota carries Lesley. Ashlynn carries both kids.

I walk to Kadens old room. This would be Dakota and Lesley's room. Of course the children's Temporary room.

I show Ashlynn to Tabatha's room. Tabatha takes it form there. I go to my room.

What I didn't expect was to see my mate in lingerie.

"What are you doing?" I ask closing my eyes as to not pounce on my mate

"I want you." Violet whispers sexually.

"Violet we just had sex." I whisper trying to fight off my urges.

"Please." Violet begs.

I feel my jeans coming undone. I gasp feeling her hands pull them down. My member exposed being I never put on underwear this morning.

I gasp feeling a tongue said around my tip. I open my eyes giving in. I watch as she licks up and down my shaft never taking it in her mouth.

"Don't tease me." I moan.

Violet begins to suck on my large dick. I moan louder. I lean against the door moaning.

I feel her deep throat me. I moan loudly. I grab her head and thrust into her mouth a godly speed. I listen to her gag and moan.

"Such a good girl for master." I praise.

I pull her head off me. I pull off my shirt then my bra quickly. She stands up I pull her into a french kiss. I lift one thigh pushing her panties aside. I push into her tight hole.

"Fuck!" She moans out.

She trys to put her leg down. I hold her leg tighter and kiss her harder. I move slowly in her.

"Don't make a sound. We have guests." I say rembering all of the wolf's.

She nods. I move faster into her. She starts to moan.

"Oh my god." She whispers.

I pound into her watching her bite her lip trying to stay quiet. She grips my shoulders. I move at ungodly speeds. This males her scream and moan.

"I told you to be quiet!" I growl.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes. She bite her lip to keep quiet.

"Nah don't try now moan like the slut you are." I demand.

Violet begins to moans loudly and screams shaking. I watch as she cums all over my member.

I push into her balls deep cumming inside her.

We get in bed and go to sleep.