Chapter 4

I am getting married,I think when I see myself in the mirror. My face is covered in makeup , my hair done in an elegant updo. Prestons parents had bought me the dress. Mother had tried to tell them that we were going to buy it soon but they wouldn't listen. Later , I heard Preston's mom tell my mother that Preston wanted me to wear this dress.

It was white and with a very low neckline. I had asked mother to do something about it as I did not want to accidentally flash my tits while getting married. Ofcourse, after explaining this to her she quickly sewed it and didn't argue .

I waited for my mother and when she came in my room , she put the veil on my head and I saw tears glistening in her eyes. She quickly looked away and ushered me outside.

My father gave me a smile and held out his hand , I tucked my arms in his and we walked together. As we neared the guests and my future husband , my legs were threatening to give out . My dad gave me another encouraging smile as we reached the groom.

As I stood in front of Preston avoiding his eyes , I couldn't help but stare at his form. He was shamelessly staring at me. As soon as I stood before him , his eyes had gone to my neckline. I blushed and instantly turned red. I tried not to get attracted to him. The way he had behaved with me last time changed my mind instantly about him. I absolutely hated his nerves. He was so arrogant and cocky . I wanted to punch the stupid smirk off his face.

...

The wedding went in a blur. I had to keep a stupid smile on my face the whole time . I was quite annoyed at Preston as he kept his hands on my waist literally for the whole night. No one had noticed me sulking.

As me and Preston got inside his car , I saw tears glistening in my dads eyes. I quickly gave him a hug and kissed his cheeks and got in the car. Preston lived near to his parents and I was glad that he didn't live in a joint family. I looked at the huge houses passing by and was mesmerized by all of them. I fell asleep halfway through and snapped at Preston when he tried to wake me up.

" Get up! We have arrived !" He said again and giving him a glare I got out. The sight before me had me drooling. The house ,no the mansion was huge. Too huge for two people. His garden was filled with flowers of different colors. I gazed at the house for so long that I didn't notice Preston go inside. I quickly ran after him . He told me all the codes of the house. The inside of the house was even more spectacular.

" I'm really tired right now, so I'll show you the house tomorrow?" He said and I nodded eagerly.

I followed him to our room and was disappointed to see a dark room with no colors whatsoever. I quickly went in the restroom and changed my gown. I came out with a towel wrapped around my body. Preston didn't give me a second glance and went to freshen up as well. I suddenly got an idea and scanned my suitcase.

I found what I was looking for right on the top of the pile. The nightdress was too small for my liking. It was black and silk and it felt so soft. I quickly put it on and removed my undergarments. As I looked at myself in the mirror , I was a bit perplexed to see myself like that. The shape of my breasts was clearly visible and my breasts were popping out of the gown due to the low neckline.

" Damn" I whispered to myself and giggled.

When I heard the bathroom door open, I quickly snatched a comb and started Combing my hair. My gown hitched upwards as I raised my hand to comb. I saw him glance at me from a distance. His eyes lingering on my breasts for a moment and then going to my backside. I dropped my scrunchie not so accidentally and bent down to pick it up.

When I picked it up , I gasped as Preston stood right behind me.

" You scared the shit out of me " I whispered still shaken. He didn't say anything but watched me through the mirror as my chest fell and rose with each breath.

" Are you teasing me?" He whispered in my ears.

" I..um no ofcourse not"

I turned around and tried to go away from him but he put both his hands on either side of me trapping me . I realized how much taller and stronger he was than me. I had to look up to meet his gaze. He pressed himself against me .

" Don't ever tease me princess . Next time you do this , I'll take you right against the mirror"

My legs felt like jelly and I took a shuddering breathe.

" Why don't you then?" I challenged and he smirked.

" No one wants their first time to be against a mirror" he said

I frowned ," who even told you that? I'm not a bloody virgin "

His gaze hardens at my words, " what?" He says through gritted teeth.

" I'm not a bloody virgin " I repeat angrily.

" Whatever " he says and goes to sleep leaving me confused .