6. Introducing the fake herione

Prepare yourselves for a lot of new characters

Prepare yourselves for a lot of new characters. Some of them are important and will show up regularly from this point on.

Zakariya Azad is a main character from The Golden Girl. What happens to him in TGG is not relevant here, but just giving you guys some context.
...

Katrina Khan was not having a good day.

First, as soon as she landed in the airport and got into the car sent for her, the chauffer flashed her a grin and asked, "Madam, is your last name Kaif?"

Katrina was not amused.

"No," she deadpanned, the expression on her face dry.

Perhaps it wasn't nice. But then again, after being asked the same question at least seven times a day, being associated to the Bollywood actress all her life by her school friends to colleagues, and sometimes being addressed as other Bollywood actresses whose names weren't remotely similar to hers - Katrina had failed to find the humor in it long ago.

The man raised his eyebrows and drifted his attention back to the road. But when she caught his reflection in the rearview mirror, she saw that he was silently chuckling at his own joke.

Any traces of guilt blooming in her heart, disappeared after that.

Katrina genuinely did not get it. Why would people even think she was named after the actress? Katrina, the Bollywood diva, came into the industry long after Katrina, daughter of Arif Khan, was born. These jokes weren't even historically accurate.

They arrived at the hotel pushing through traffic. After sorting out the formalities and receving the keys for their designated rooms, when Katrina celebrated the idea of finally being able to change and relax, she realized that the clothes staring back to her from the suitcase in front weren't hers.

They couldn't be, since they were clearly men's.

This led her to spend the next thirty minutes at the reception desk with the hotel manager. After a flurry of phone calls and immense apologies, the manager was able to track her luggage and find the room it was sent to.

He insisted on sending a bellboy to collect it for her and send it to her room, but Katrina had about enough and said she'd rather do it herself.

However, the worst part of her day hadn't even arrived. Her luggage wasn't just exchanged with anyone's; it got swapped with Salman Bashir's - the guy she had been intent on avoiding as much as possible.

On top of it all, he failed to recognize her (how was that even possible she didn't know, since they just shared a six hours flight together).