Epilogue

Stella

6 years later

"But daddy I don't want a brother. I want a sister."

"Sophie honey stop whining, you'll have a sister when mommy and I decide to make another baby."

"Mommy said you buy babies. How do you make a baby?"

Bane's worried face begged me to save him from our little girl.

"Sophie come help mommy clean up your toys."

Bane sent me a smile thanking me for saving him from the awkward conversation with our six year old.

Walking over to him I questioned him on that "making another baby."

"I told you two is enough Bane. I don't think I can handle three little monsters." I smile, even though I loved children more than anything, I didn't think I could take care of three. "I just want to have Colin and take a break for a while."

"Come on Stella don't be like that, I've always wanted to have a big family. I understand you want to take a break after Colin, but we're still young. We'll stop trying until Colin is five, I think five years is long enough of a break."

He knew he could convince me, he always does this. After I had Sophie I told him I thought one child was enough, but he convinced me that we should try again until I had a boy, because he wanted him to take over alpha position when he gets older. Here I am now seven months pregnant, luckily he got his wish and we were expecting a baby boy.

Deciding I'd rather not argue about this, especially with all these pregnancy hormones I walked over to Sophie and watched her put the lasts of her toys away.

Feeling arms wrap around my round belly I knew it was Bane.

"Baby I'm sorry if I upset you, I promise I won't bring it up anymore."

"Daddy why do you call mommy 'baby' she's old?"

Bane and I laughed together.

"I am not old Sophie, and daddy is silly that's why he calls me baby."

Sophie giggled, and continued calling Bane 'silly' until she went to bed.

Tucking her in bed like we did every night we switched on her princess nightlight knowing she'd hate waking up and seeing they forgot to do so.

"I still don't know how I got so lucky." Bane whispered as we watched our baby girl sleep.

"Neither do I." I replied honestly.

"I have a beautiful family, that is only growing." He smiled looking at me, Sophie, and back at my stomach. Placing one hand over my belly, and the other on Sophie's sleeping form we smiled at each other, thankful for loving each other enough to create such a wonderful life for our family.

"My girls, and my little man. I'd be nothing without you."

---------------------------
Well that's the last of it!

Thank you to every single one of my readers. You were my motivation to write and update daily. I feel like this story has given the opportunity to make friends with so many of you! Without all of you I probably would have deleted this story before completing it, but the amount of comments, and votes I received made me want to continue. Again thank you all!

Please check out my new story 'Our Fight against Fate.'

Much love,
Sarah ❤️