Chapter 4 - First Date

*Y/N POV*

I wake up at 5:40 and think about self improvement and how to become a hero.

I realise how important my fitness is to becoming a hero. I'm not particularly muscly or strong, and I'm not that good with cardio either.

I decide to make myself a schedule for the week. I leave lots of room for strength and cardio training. Hopefully I'll be in good shape in no time.

I write it down on a notepad and keep it by my bed. I get up, and try my new routine by going for a run.

*time skip to homeroom*

I'm talking with Shoji before Todoroki comes over and talks to me. Shoji senses this is something that is important and stops mid-sentence to listen to him.

"You're pretty powerful Y/N," he says in his quiet but powerful voice, "I look forward to sparring you again."

Just then, Mr Aizawa comes in. He is already getting into his sleeping bag, and as he unzips it and steps inside, he gives one monotonous statement.

"You have to pick a class rep by the time I wake up."

The class erupts, with everyone except Shoji, Todoroki, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and me screaming and commanding they get the honour.

Iida proposes a vote, and all agree. I vote for momo, the plan she created during basic training was commendable.

When the results are collected,  Yaoyorozu has 4 votes and midoriya has 3.

*timeskip to lunchtime*

We are all eating like usual, but then an alarm goes of. Everyone's going crazy because the security has apparently been breached. I was sitting next to Yaoyorozu like yesterday and, like everyone, we stand up to see what is happening.

"Stay close to me." I say to Yaoyorozu in an assertive voice, trying to act cool.

"O-Ok Y/N." She replies uneasily.

In the chaos, as everyone is trying to free t to their classroom, Yaoyorozu is pulled away from me. She looks back at me and reaches her arm back, but then is nudged and begins to fall over.

I hold my breath and walk over to her while everything is frozen. I catch her and stand her up straight. And then i pick her up, bridal style and walk her into one of the side rooms and open the door. breathe out to unpause everyone, but I don't let go of her. She looks at me in the eyes for a long second before I realise what I'm doing.

I look down in horror and see that I've got one arm under her knees, and another behind her back. Her face is quite close to mine, but she doesn't move.

"I'm sorry Yaoyorozu, I didn't mean to touch you when you didn't want to be."

She says nothing, but she looks into my eyes longingly.

"Don't worry Y/N, I don't mind when it's you." She says. As if she's snapped out of a trance, she begins to blush a furious shade of crimson red.

I take the hint and put her down.

"Do you want to meet up tomorrow?" I ask, still feeling the adrenaline rush from what she said.

"I-uhh," she turns even more red than before, and looks down. "I would love that Y/N."

I see her turn around and lean over a desk.

"What are you doing Yaoyorozu?"

She turns around without answering and gives me a slip of paper with a number on it and the name 'Momo Yaoyorozu'.