Chapter 32 - Lemon and Lime

**3rd person POV**

"Breaking breaking!"

"Pow-pow, pow-pow!"

"Breaking breaking!"

"Pow-pow, pow-pow!"

Mina does a breakdance on the floor that rivals a professional dancer, impressing all in the room, bar one.

No, not stone-faced Todoroki.

Mineta, who is unhappy that Mina is wearing a skort that covers her underwear. Toru takes charge this time, hitting him on his purple head with all her force.

"Sit down, I have an announcement." Aizawa says as he walks in. Everyone is in their seats in an instant, still remembering how Aizawa counted 8 seconds as too slow previously.

"We are preparing for a certain event here at UA." He says. "There will be a school festival."

A cheer of excitement ripples through the room, but Kirishima speaks up.

"Mr Aizawa, is it really okay to be so carefree in these times!?"

"You're never usually one to be like that?" Kaminari comments.

"But it's true - villains are flourishing right now!" Kirishima persists.

"You're right, that's reasonable." Aizawa agrees. "But UA Isn't only about the hero course. The sports festival is the big moment for us - the school festival is for the others."

Kirishima seems slightly conflicted upon this point of view.

"The support, general studies and business courses need a time to shine as well."

"Well, when you put it that way - there's no reason for not holding it." Kirishima reluctantly agrees.

"Correct, now, think of an event to do before I wake up." The class teacher says, before slumping to the ground.

Momo takes initiative and moves to the front of the room, Iida marching in tow behind her.

"So, does anyone have any ideas?" Momo asks the class. "Please raise your hands."

The room erupts into a mass of screaming and shouting, however Momo keeps her cool, bringing a hand to her mouth as a whistle forms from her lips.

The piercing sound does very well at shutting the class up, and they continue without further interruption.

"Kaminari, please." Momo says.

"A maid café!"

"A what?"

"A maid café!"

"Kaminari I swear... if you make me put on a maid outfit it will not end well." Jiro warns.

"Serving others! I'll put it on the list!" Iida says, writing it down in boxy letters while Momo laughs nervously at the idea.

"That's too tame, Kaminari! Make it a boob-"

If there was a scale for pain, Mineta would be near the top right now. Being stabbed with both earphone jacks, one in the eye, the other in the ear, a gut-wrenching punch at the speed of a rollercoaster, being tazed by 20,000 volts, and being kicked in the head by an angry, acrobatic pink girl, all accompanied by a cold stare from the class representative.

"Just so you know, Kaminari, you have to dress up as a Maid as well if you want this to pass." Momo adds, now ignoring the crying, toddler-sized pervert. "Any more ideas?"

"Mochi stand!" Uraraka says.

"Arm wrestling tournament!" Kirishima urges.

"Fun house!" Hagakure insists.