38

Seungmin's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed doing nothing when I was rudely interrupted. Well, maybe I was reliving the makeout session I had with Hyunjin when he dropped me off at home after work. Jeongin was standing at my door, looking sad.

Whenever I saw Jeongin looking sad, I had murderous urges toward whoever, or whatever, made him that way. I sat up and beckoned him over, patting the spot on the bed next to me. He walked over, dragging his feet and just looking all around hopeless.

"What's wrong, Innie?" I asked, pulling him close. He laid his head on my shoulder. He mumbled something against my shoulder, but I didn't understand. "Innie, I can't understand if you talk against my shirt." I said moving his head up.

"I'm just confused and lonely." He said, his chin quivering, like he was going to cry at any moment. "Everyone else I know has a significant other, but I have no one. And I think, no, I know that I like Channie Hyung. I just can't help but feel like he only sees me as a little kid for him to look after!" He said, a tear falling from his eyes that were shining with others waiting to follow it's lead.

"Jeongin, listen to me." I told him, moving to sit across from him, face to face. "I know for a fact that Chan doesn't see you as a little kid, and he definitely doesn't see you as a brother!" I exclaimed, grasping his hand and stroking it with my thumb, trying to soothe him.

"How do you know that, though?" He asked, more tears falling, making me want to cry. "What if you're wrong and I mess everything up?" He said, his eyes wide with worry, probably with countless unfortunate scenarios running through his precious little head.

"You want to know how I know?" I asked him, using both my hands to wipe his tears, holding his face in my palms. He nodded in my hands and I continued. "Hyunjin told me that Jisung caught Chan moaning your name in the shower. So if he thinks of you as a little kid, or a brother, then that would be extremely creepy."

After hearing my reasoning, Jeongin blushed bright red and moved out of my grip, hiding his flushed face in his pretty hands. "That's good news, though, right?" I teased him, wiggling my eyebrows as he glanced at me from between his fingers.

Jeongin reached over and shoved me, making me fall back onto the bed. "What? You know you've thought about him that way." I said,with a smirk, sitting up as a panicked squeal escaped from Innie's lips. "How could you not when he has a body like he does?"

"Yoh! Seungmin Hyung! Stop teasing me, I have not thought about him like that." He scolded, but the dimple that were carved into his cheeks told me otherwise. I ruffled his hair and then fell back onto the pillows.

"Come cuddle me Jeonginnie!" I said, pulling him down next to me. He tried to get away, but I tightened my grip, holding him in place. "Please Innie?" I said in an aegyo voice and he sighed, giving into my pleas.