escape?

After getting some food with Damon I was back in the room. "I need to think of an escape plan" I thought to myself as I layed on the fluffy bed. I got up from the bed and went to the with window. I grabbed onto one of the bars and started to pull on it. "That's not coming off" I walked over to the door and tryed to open it but of course it was locked. All of the sudden I hear a car start. I tan over to the window and saw that Damon was leaving and going some were. "Yes! This could be my chance to escape!" I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom and started to search for things to picklock the door. I found a boby pin and went back to the door. After 10 minutes of trying I got it.

"Yes! I did it!" I said out loud to myself. I quickly opened the door and bottled down the halls. I got to the front door and tried to open it only to find it was locked. I took the bobypin and stared to picklock it again.I got it unlocked in 5 minutes this time I opened the door and ran out. When I got outside I looked around. I was surrounded in woods. I started to walk into the woods when I heard a car coming. I bottled deep in the woods and watched as I saw Damon come back. "Crap! I didnt shut the door he's going to know I escaped" I thought as I stared to run thought the woods.

"Sky were are you!!!" I heard him yell. "Keep running keep running" I thought. But I guess luck doesn't want to be on my side. I tripped over a rock and fell face first on the ground. I groaned and sat there for a second. I started to hear foot steps and my name being called he was close!. I tried to get up but only to be stopped when a hand grabbed my hair and yanked me up.

"So this is were you were. You are going to have to be punished I guess." I heard the fermiller voice growl before the was a sting in the back of my head and everything went black.