another punishment

I groaned as opened my eyes and moved my hand to the back of my head. "What happened" I thought to myself. I noticed a I was in the room Damon gave me but I don't rember what happened. Then it clicked he caught me trying to escape and said there was going to be a punishment. "Crap what does he mean by that! Please don't kill another one of my friends or family." I thought franticly. I got up and started to walk around. It felt like hours but it was only a couple of minutes tell I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I stopped in the middle of the room and looked at the door. I heard the filmiler click of the lock and the creaking sounds of door open. Damon walked in when the door was fully opened. It looked like he had something in his hand but I couldn't tell secne his hands were behind his back.

"Sky. Get over here now" he commanded me. I bowed my head and slowly walked over to him. When I was in front of him. Slap! his hand came in contect with my face. The impact made me fall to the ground. Silent tears rolled down my face as I kept my head down I was to scared to look him in the eye.

"Sky. look at me sky" he growled at me. I looked up at him from the ground.

"Y-yes" I studdered out. His blue eyes were dark and he was frowning.

"I told you, you couldn't escape. Yet you tried" he kneeled down beside me and put something metal around my neck. I shivered from the coldness of the metal. My hand went up to my neck and I realized it was a collar.

"There now you can't leave. If you try to leave the house it will shock you. The more you try the worse it gets. Got it?" he said/asked me. I nodded my head slowly as I let my hand fall from the collar.

"Good. Now come on I need to show you what could happen if you try to escape again " he smiled at me as my eyes widened. He pulled out a leash and snapped one end of it to the collar and held the other end.

"Come on stand up." He commanded while standing up. I stood up shakeing a little.

"Good girl. Now let's go" he started to walk to the door pulling lightly on my leash so that I would keep moving. When we got down stairs he walked towards two big white doors. He pushed them opened and pulled me lightly into the living room. I shivered from the coldness of the hardwood floor touching my feet. Looking around I realized that all windows have bars on them in the house. He pulled me over to a big red coach and told me to sit. He let go of my leash and walked to a glass table in the middle of the room and grabbed a remote. He walked back over to me and sat down picking my leash up again. He hit the power button and the flat screen TV turned on. He changed the channel to the news.

"Breaking news  another person found dead this month!" My eyes widened as I heard the news.

"Cops have identifyed the person as

May. She died from being drowned"

"No. No No! You killed her! she was my friend and you killed her! I hate you!" I screamed as I stood up from the coach looking down at Damon. He growled and yanked on the leash causing me to fall forward onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Say sorry you don't want another punishment do you?" He asked as he made me look at him.

"Sorry" I sighed.

"Good girl. I love you" he said as he leaned towards me to kiss me.