The first date.

It was a 30 minute ride on the death trap to the amusement park. Once we got there Mitch parked it and got off it. He held out his hand to help me off, i grabbed his hand and got of the motorcycle. After that i took off the helmet and gave it to Mitch to put some were.

"So what are we going to do first?" I asked him.

"Well there is a water park if you get hot." He said looking at me.

"I dont have a bathing suit."

"They sell them in a store near here. Its only a 5 minute ride from here." He said smiling at me

"Ok. Sure" I said, as he handed me the helmet again. I put it on and got on the bike, trying not to fall off. Mitch got in front again and stared it. I wrapped my arms around him again, scared of falling off. He started to drive off towards a little town. Like he said it was only a 5 minute ride before we st oped and parked it in front of a store that was selling bathing suits. The town was small, it had lines of little stores. 

"This reminds me of North Conway. Well with all the stores at least." I say to him as i get off and handed him the helmet again.  He nodded his head and put the helmet some were. 

"Lets go get you a bathing suit" he said as he started to walk to the store, with me fallowing from behind. 

"Ok lets go" we opened the doors and walked in. Right away it felt much cooler in the store. I stated to look at bathing suits trying to find one i like. After about 10 minutes i finally found one. I went to the dressing room after telling Mitch i was going to try it on. I got out of my regular clothes and put on the navy blue bikini. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Hey its Mitch do u have the bathing suit on....I want to see it' I heard Mitch's voice say.

"Yeah its on" I say as i open the door so that we could see each other. He looked me up and down making me look down and blush.

"It looks good.. Do you like it?" He asked and i nodded my head yes.

"Ok then go get your cloths on and we can go and pay." I nodded my head and went back to change into my cloths. I came out of the changing room and went to find Mitch. He was in line already, so i walked over to him. I notice he got a pair of swim trunks for him. After we payed for the bathing suits we rode back over to the amusement park/water park.

"Ok now what do you want to do first" i asked him again getting of the bike again. 

"Lets go and get the bathing suits on and then we can deiced." I nodded my head and we started to walk towards the amusement park. After he payed and got us in we walked over to the changing rooms. I got in my bathing suit and walked out and saw that Mitch had gotten a locker. i walked over to him and put my bra and under ware in it. Finally i looked around the park. It was pretty big, there was a lot we could do. 

"So. Do you want to go on one of the rollercosters" He said as he locked the locker. 

"Sure what one?" I asked him.  He pointed to a roller coaster that was kinda small but looked fun. 

"Ok. Lets go" i said as i took his hand and started to walk over there.  It was about 3 hours after going on roller coaster, bumper cars, the tea cups and all of that we deiced that we would go to the water park. It was about 1:00 and i started to get hungry.

"Hey Mitch. Could we get something to eat before we go to the water park?" I asked him.

"Sure, love. Where do you want to go?" i shrugged my solders and told him to deiced. We ened up going to this little looking restaurant thing. After eating we went to the water park and went on everything......5 times. It was about 4:00 when we got all dired off and into regular clothes. 

"What time does this close?" I asked him as we went over to get dots. 

"The amsument park is going late to day so like 10:00pm" he said. I nodded my head as we waited in line for dots.

"What do you want beautiful" I heard the guy behind the counter ask me.

"Umm i dont know yet" i answered being totally oblivious of him trying to flirt with me.

"I get off my shift soon, how about you ditch the loser and come home with me baby" He said to me again. I opened my mouth to say something but Mitch beat me to it.

"Hey! why dont you stop flirting with MY GIRLFRIEND" he yelled at the dood, making the guys eyes go wide. 

"Ok. what do you want?" He asked us again.

"Can i have cookie dough" i said quietly shifting Little in my spot.

"Yeah me too" i heard Mitch say.

"What size?" I heard him ask.

"Medium for both of us" Mitch said. I looked up at him, it looks like he wanted to get away from here. It was 5 minutes later that we got the dots and walked off, of choirs after paying. 

"Where you jealous?" I asked him breaking the silence.

Yeah why wouldn't i be?Your my girlfriend no one should flirt with you but me" He said as he took my hand and lead me over to a table so we could sit.  After we sat i kissed him quickly on the lips making him smile.  After we finished our dots he brought me over to the games.  It was about 9:50 and i was walking around with a big stuffed polar bear, thanks to Mitch. 

"Here lets do one more thing" he says as he grabbed my hand and started to run somewere, almost dragging me. We got to a fairs weel and there were only a couple of people. He pulled me into the line and stood there. 

"This is what you wanted to do?" I asked him and he nodded his head kissing the top of my head. After less then 3 minutes we were at the top of the fairs weel, my head resting on Mitch shoulder. His hand holding mine.

"Thank you Mitch" I said as i yawned.  He chuckled and smiled down at me.

"It was nothing" He sayes as he lifted my head and kissed me. "This was the perfect first date"  I thought to myself as we pulled away from each other. I didn't realize it but we were at the bottom and it we needed to get off. I grabbed the polar bear and got off with Mitch behind me. 

"Lets go back to the house" He says as he takes my hand and leads me to the locker we had. After we got our stuff we went out in the parking lot and saw that we were the only ones here. He grabbed the bear and opened up a apartment in the motorcycle and put it in there and grabbed the helmet and gave it to me. I put it on and got on the death trap. It was about 11:00 when we got back. Mitch grabbed the polar bear and broung it in for me.

"You hungry. We ate at 3:00 " He asked me . I nodded my head yes. 

"Ok. You go take a shower and get ready for bed" he told me. I nodded my head and went and got in the shower. After 15 minutes i got out and dried myself. I walked out of my bathroom and looked at my wardrobe and looked at my door. I walked out my door and walked towards Mitch's room. I opened his door quitly and walked in. I shut the door and walked over to the his closet. I opened the door and saw all his cloths. I quickly grabed on of his PJ shirts and put it on me.  I opened the door to get out of Mitch's room, but screamed when I saw him there. I looked up at him and saw that he was smirking down at me. 

"You scared me!!!" I yelled at him. 

"You were in my room" he pointed out, "by the way food is ready" he continued as he picked me up brideal style and started to carry me down stairs, to the kitchen.  After eating the food he picked me back up and started to walk up stairs.

"Waaaiit Mitch My polar bear!!!" I a winned a little. He sighed and walked over to the polar bear letting me get it. 

"Thank you" I said as he started to walk back up stairs. He nodded his head and opened his door to his room. He layed me down and turned on the tv and tucked me into the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and turned off the lights. Hecrawled into bed with me and warped his arms around me pulling me close. I snuggle my slef into his chest. 

"I love you Sky. Good night" was the last thing i heard before sleep took over me.