chapter seven

Emily

The moving truck had dropped the last of our stuff off at the new cafe/apartment. Molly was in her room, getting herself ready for her date with Niall. Well it wasn't much of a date seeing as he was coming over to help her set up her room. He had promised her dinner so I guess in some sense it was both not a date and a date.

I heard a knock on the front door of the apartment. Soon the sound of the door opening was heard. I listened as the two said there hello's before I got myself busy with setting my room up. I was still working out where to place my bed and side table. I had unpacked my clothes earlier today, but I still had photos, plants, my lamp, fairy lights and other bits and pieces that needed unpacking.

I stood their going over all the possibilities on where my bed should go when there was a knock on my door. Confused as to why Niall or Molly would be at my door I got up and walked over. I opened it to reveal Harry. I had no idea why he was here, especially since Molly would have wanted Niall to come alone.

"What are you doing here" I seethed.

"Nice to see you too" Harry replied causing me to roll my eyes as he stepped into my room. "So you're setting up your room" He said as he sat on my bed that was currently in the middle of the room.

"Answer my question. Why are you here?" I asked. He didn't respond but instead got his phone out and got himself comfortable. "Harry, the whole point of a date is for two people to spend time together... alone" I told him.

"They are alone" He simply said. I let out a groan before going back to setting up my room.

I had been sitting on the end of my bed, drawing out how I wanted my room to look. After 10 minutes I had finally decided on the perfect set out. I got off my bed and moved my side table, boxes and scattered items to the edge of the room.

"Get up. I need to move my bed" I told Harry. He didn't move but instead began smirking to himself. "Harry. Get up" I repeated. I still got no reply. "Fine. Stay where you are. It doesn't bother me" I said before walking to the end of my bed. I began pushing the bed as hard as I could but it wouldn't even move an inch. Harry began laughing at me as I struggled. I shot my head up to look at him before walking over to the side of the bed he was closest to. I attempted to pull him off the bed but he pulled me down with him. 

"Loser" Harry laughed as I punched his arm and got up.

"Help me move the bed to that corner" I said as I pointed to the far left corner. Harry got up from the ground and made his way to the end of the bed.

"Please?" He instructed.

"Please" I huffed. Harry let out a laugh before we began pushing the bed into the corner. It was pretty easy to do when Harry was helping, most likely because he was doing all the work.

Once we'd pushed the bed where I wanted it Harry collapsed back onto it dramatically. I rolled my eyes before I started moving my side table beside my bed.

My bed and side table were both put in place. I had set my lamp up on the side table, along with a photo frame of my family and I last year. I placed some small plants along the window sill and hung one against the wall next to my bed. I also hung my globe like fairy lights along the wall. The only thing left to do was stick up some photos and make my bed.

I threw my doona cover and pillows on top of Harry. He groaned in response but didn't bother moving from under neath them. I grabbed out my photos and sat beside Him. He was still laying down under my doona, most likely back on his phone. I stuck the photos I wanted on the wall under the hung plant.

I had chosen the different Polaroids that had been taken over the past few years. There was one of Brooke, Molly and I at the beach. Another of Gabe, Molly and I laughing at the fallen over Brooke. One of Molly, Brooke, Gabe and I eating ice cream. One of my whole family on Christmas. And one of me and my siblings asleep in a fort.