Too powerful

Format: When you see -____- somebodies or somethings mind is being read, and ' ____' is you or saiki's thoughts in pov, and "____" is when somebody is speaking, and <___> is a message being telepathically delivered.

"All done." With that the older blonde handed saiki some strange objects before suddenly getting an idea.

'I really don't want to have to stay longer than I have to. I'm already pushing it even seeing this guy.'

"Wait Kusuo, do you want to play a game?"

<nope.> after that telepathic message delivered to the blondes head, Kusuo then completely disappeared.

"We'll play the hard way then."

Saiki's house

'Okay, I got what I need now all that's left is to find out where (L/N) is. Clairvoyance!' Kusuo then crossed his eyes in an attempt to find you. Only to see you enjoying a bowl of coffee jelly without him.

'I knew I left but I didn't think she'd be having coffee jelly. Wait she literally said she was going to.' With that statement now swirling around in Saiki's head he then teleported to a dark alley way around where you were.

"Oh, hey Saiki!"You were then responded with a slightly angry look from the pink haired boy."

"Sheesh, what got into you?" The boy then grabs you by the wrist and tried to pull only for you to not move an inch. His face now plastered with shock.

"Hey let go of me!" He was then snapped out of thought by your sudden remark.

'That's impossible. Oh right, she's as powerful as me. I need to get her out of here before someone gets hurt. Or I get found out.' He then proceeded to twirl to the other side of you whispering <sorry.> and proceeding yo pick you up and carrying you bridal style. Everyone's eyes now on the two of you.

'This is out of character for me and it draws attention but it's the only way. Well not the only, there are other ways but this is just the first thing that doesn't draw as much attention.' He then looked down at you the expression on his face screaming if you move I'll snap your neck. You decided to just go with it because judging by how easily he picked you up, you're not going to get out if you tried. Your cheeks now flushed with a cherry red.

"H-hey what about my coffee jelly! You didn't even pay!" You then looked back to your table only to see the exact amount of yen that it had cost.

"But ho-" He then looked at you as if to say "I'm not stupid"

Saiki's house

"Thanks but you really didn't have to carry me all the way here." You then crossed your arms in front of your chest in a rather bothered manner. He then looked at you annoyed.

"Wow you don't say much do you?" His expression now even more annoyed with your actions and words.

'You're barely figuring that out now?' The boy then walked off to his room leaving a rather bothered and kind of confused pink haired girl in his wake.

'Crap.' You then hear footsteps back down the stairs before the pink haired boy appearing again.

<Here, put these on.> The boy then reaches inside his pockets before holding out a very strange looking but kind of pretty pair earrings in his hand. They have eight different gems placed in the shape of an x. There was opal, diamond, emerald, ruby, blue topaz, sapphire, Citrine and an alexandrite in the middle for both earrings.

'I wish they weren't very flashy, she might get the wrong idea but at least she's not going to send someone into orbit.' You then mutter out a silent "thank you" before grabbing the pink haired boy and pulling him in for a hug to which he tried his best to escape but to no avail. You then felt his body relax against yours as he leaned into the hug after realizing this is the only way to get out of it.