Meetup

Your POV

You, Saiki, and Teruhashi met up after school and walked to a coffee shop because you owe Kusuo coffee jelly twice now since you he didn't get any yesterday because of yesterday's.........events.

"Thank you for inviting me along (L/N)!" Teruhashi happily added.

<of course! And please, call me (Y/N).>

"Okay, (Y/N)." The three of you entered the cafe and took a seat, the waitress came over almost immediately and handed you a menu and asked if you had anything in mind. After ordering and finally getting your food, (mostly Saiki's coffee jelly) you and Teruhashi had a lot of time to talk. You found that besides it being acting, she's pretty cool. Your eyes diverted Teruhashi and we're now focused on Saiki.

'Aww, he looks so happy.' You then looked down at the table while you fiddles with you thumbs.

-I am happy and stop ruining the moment.- you then looked up at Saiki who was still enjoying his food, as you were thinking to yourself.

-(Y/N), as your friend I beg you to not, that is one of the worst ideas You've ever had, and I'm in your head 24/7 so I hear all the and ideas.-

'That isn't even my bad idea it's the authors!'

-then why would she mention it instead of just writing it? And speaking of the author why hasn't it been in my POV in awhile?-

'Because we can talk by thinking and the reader can most likely tell when your mind is the one that I'm reading. And we can literally have a conversation on whether green is a taste and nobody would know except us, the reader, or in other words me, and the author.'

-fair point.-

"Why do you two look like you're having a conversation without talking?" You were both snapped out of thought as the both of you are now paying full attention to the person who said that.

<because we were.> you replied to Teruhashi as you leaned back in your seat and took a sip of the water in front of you. Teruhashi laughed at your 'joke' as Kusuo give you the death stare from across the table.

'The worst part is that she thinks it's a joke, that's also the best part too.'

-I'm starting to think that it was your idea and not the authors.-

'Ok maybe it was, but if it's my idea it is still the authors. And beside if I do I'm not going to out you, I know what it's like to be outed and it's not fun.'

-what do you mean? You didn't have powers in your universe, did you?- the pink haired boy, upon realizing that your head was hung low and your eyes glued on the table, realized what you meant. (I'm sorry, I had it put this in here if you don't get it, it kind of has something to do with my other story (love knows no bounds), if you don't like this little input, then I'm sorry but if you haven't noticed my profile pic, this would be a good time)

-oh, I'm sorry I don't know.-

'It's fine nobody does, that's why you can't say anything, if you do the chances of your new best friend being Toritsuka would be very high.'

-was that a death threat?-

'What do you think? Who else can see ghosts?' You looked over at Teruhashi who seems just as lost in thought as you and Saiki.

-you know, I always wondered why you were always staring at Aiura.-

'Shut up!'

-you know, there's a time line where you stayed with her instead of me.- at that moment all of the memories from that timeline were now coming back to you. You then looked back up at Kusuo who is looking kind of scared.