The screaming

Format: When you see -____- somebodies or somethings mind is being read, and ' ____' is you or saiki's thoughts in pov, and "____" is when somebody is speaking, and <___> is a message being telepathically delivered.

After you two wandering around town for awhile in the dead of night, you realize your mistake. That wasn't someone screaming in real life, it was their mind. You were reading their mind without knowing and now you're stuck with Kusuo who to your knowledge doesn't know you have powers.

'Why does he keep stopping like that? Is he crossing his eyes? Wtf?' After stopping for the seventh time since you two left, the boy the proceeded to grab your wrist again and drag you along to yet another house before walking up to it and pointing inside. It was a child being told to go to bed, to which he child didn't want to, obviously.

"Oh, sorry for waking you up, I'll pay you back tomorrow for helping me." You reach your hand back to scratch the back of your neck. The boy nodded before beginning to walk back to his house, you have no idea where you are so you just follow him.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is like rly short, but I felt it was kinda needed to stop there, if you've made it this far I applaud you. My writing skills are horrible but I try. Thank so much for sticking around this long, it means the world to me. See you whenever the next one comes out and I promise it will be longer.