Please

I dont know how long I've been laying here, but all I know is it has probably been hours

   I dont know how long I've been laying here, but all I know is it has probably been hours. V just left me here, knowing that I can't get up. I would've tried, but with what he did to me, I don't think I can even attempt it.
   "Oh my goodness. What happened to you?"  Slowly, I turn my head up to see who came in. Surprisingly it was the green haired male. I haven't seen him in a while, which was weird.  "I don't even want to talk about it." My voice came out hoarse and raspy from screaming and crying. Suddenly a low growl came from my stomach, making Mingi narrow his eyes.  "When was the last time you ate? " He asks and I space out, in thought. When was the last time I ate?  That's sad that I don't remember. I shrug my shoulders and he hums.  "Mmm, ok. Come with me." He gives me his hand and I scream when he pulls me up.  "What?" His expression was confused.  "M-my leg is b-broken." I explain and he nods.  "Help me." I say, pointing to my pants that were still down. He nods and proceeds to pull up my pants, zipping and  buttoning them up.  "Thank you." I whisper.   " Mhm. Here, I'll carry you since you can't walk by yourself."  The taller male reaches down to pick me up without hurting my leg. I hiss when his hands touch my back and thighs  "What happened there?"  I breathe in before answering, "He g-gave me l-lashes t-there.".  "Oh, we'll have to patch you up then." 

     "Why are you helping me?" I ask the bigger male, who currently was preparing some ramyeon for me.  He turns to look at me, "Can I not just be nice?"  I frown at his answer. "Well, I'm sure that you're not like this with everyone. Which is why I'm asking." The man chuckles at my statement  "That's true, I don't do this with everyone but you belong to here now. You are now with Reign and you officially belong to V. So it's our responsibility to make sure you are well kept."  I furrow my eyebrows , "Well kept? What am I, some fucking doll?"  To my surprise, the man nods yes. "Basically yes. You are his prized possession."   "Why?" "He has never seen someone as gorgeous and unique looking as you. You literally look like a doll and he's like the child that would do anything to have you."  What type of fucked up situation am I in?  Right now we were in the kitchen and I was sitting in a chair with my legs laying on another one. "Here." Mingi placed the bowl of ramyeon in front of me and a water bottle.  "Thank you.". "No problem. Also I suggest you let it cool down, it's really hot."  I nod and let the food chill.
   While letting it cool down, I begin to think. I think about what Mingi said. Like how he told me that I'm officially apart of Reign and how I apparently belong to V. The thing is if I'm going to be stuck in this situation, I don't want to just be someone's bitch. I want some more power, more authority. I'm tired of being so helpless all the damn time. It was like that with my ex and I don't ever want to be like that again.  "You are thinking hella hard over there."  I look up to see Mingi's gaze on me.  " Yeah, just allot on my mind. ". He nods in understanding.  "Hey, you know how to like fight, right?" I ask tentatively.  He smirks and says, "Yeah, why?"  I look down, feeling slightly insecure about the question I wanted ask.  "Can you...maybe teach me?"  Raising my head up, his face became serious.  "You really want me to train you?" I shake my head yes.  "When?"  I shrug, "We can start tomorrow, I need to rest today."  His eyes widen at my answer. "What the fuck? Your leg is broken." . "At this point I don't care anymore."     "Alright. Eat up and we'll have you treated for your injuries."