VI. CONDITIONS OF MARRIAGE

Mayra's POV

"So, you both listen very carefully, as I won't be repeating this again." I said. "Okay." Said both of them at the same time.

I said, "My conditions are:

1. You will make me the Chairperson of SINGHANIA GROUP.

2. I want the house that we are building, where I will live after marriage.

3. You guys will no longer do any kind of favor to the Purohit's.

4. You will not interfere in my married life.

5. You will give me complete freedom to live my life the way I want to and will say nothing about it.

6. I will take every decision for that kid or my so-calledfiancé. This means she will have to take my permission to do any kind of stuffwhether she or you guys like it or not.

So, if you guys agree to these conditions, then I am ready for the marriage or else not."

They both were shocked, but not surprised as they know that without getting something, I won't be ready. So, they said yes. "Not like this, you have to promise me." I demanded. They hesitated for a moment, but then agreed as they had no option.

"I am going to sleep, goodnight!" I said. "Goodnight sweetheart and don't sleep too much as you have to meet your would-be wife tomorrow in the morning." Said my mother.

I went to my room and checked my phone. I had amissed call from Anjali. I called her.

Mayra: Hi Anju. Why you didn't receive the call earlier?

Anjali: Hi dumbo! I was feeding Khushi and my phone was on silent mode. What is it?

Mayra: You bitch! Listen to me very Carefully.

Anjali: What is it dumbo? Is everything alright?

Mayra: I am getting married next Saturday.

Anjali: What! You asshole! You didn't tell me about it. I am going to kill you. How this happened? Tell me everything.

Mayra: Not on Phone. Meet me tomorrow evening. What is my niece Khushi doing and your moron husband?

Anjali: okay! Your niece went to sleep half an hour ago, and kishan is watching television, and dumbo, he is not moron.

Mayra: He is. Give a kiss to Khushi and say hi to your husband and meet me tomorrow. Okay! Bye. Goodnight.

Anjali: Okay bye! Goodnight.

I ended the call and slept.

Nikita's POV

I had slept in the bathroom for hours. I woke up by the sound of Arya. I cleaned my face and went out of bathroom. I was in lot of pain because of the beating. I was hungry so I decided to have some food and was about to take it, but my father took plate from me and said, "You will not have dinner tonight, as you behaved very bad. So, this is your punishment." And went to bedroom. I lied down on the floor and cried for hours and finally fell asleep.

I woke up next morning, did brush, took bath and got dressed. I went in the kitchen to have breakfast, but my parents didn't let me have it. My parents always enjoyed punishing me. I had not eaten anything since yesterday's lunch. I was very hungry and still in lot of pain. I decided to go to work and have breakfast outside and was about to leave when my mom said, "No need to go to work from now on. I have talked to your boss and told her that from now on you will not be coming. Be ready. Your fiancé called and said she will be here in an hour. Behave nicely with her and don't try to create any kind of mess." And she gave me sunglasses so that I can cover my swollen red eyes.

I went on the terrace. I wanted to call Ekta and tell her everything, but couldn't, as my mother had taken my phone. After some time, I heard my mother calling me and saying come downstairs, your fiancé is here.