The sequel/spinoff

Hi y'all. This isn't another chapter, because again i'm ok with this story ending. However, i have expanded upon the book like i promised so many years ago. It features the same world, the same rules and there are some characters from here appearing. 

There is a sort of ending for Anya provide in this book (if you want just literally skip to the last chapter of the sequel to find out but your gonna be hella confused reading it). I am really happy with out it turned out, though it probably needs a good edit i was just happy to have it finished. 

Its got some werewolves, some angels and a familiar villain. I really think of it as the complete ending to Anya's story and everything, but honestly the way it ends in this book is good too. Also, guys she isn't the focus of that story. There is POV of her, she isn't the star, she is in a few chapters but its not her story. 

So yeah its not called Guardian angle of death, well cause that sucked. 

-Fate and the Defiant Angel- 

That's the current name, not sure if i like it all that much better. If you have any suggestions give me a shout honestly. 

But yeah just wanted to let anyone interested know thats its all done. I intentionally waited to update this until the story was finished, and boy did it take me a bit, but its all done and im happy. 

So i'm glad everyone enjoyed They call me Grim (Also, how fucking cool is that title, i have literally never been able to come up with such a cool book name again), and if you want some more stuff there is another book. 

Also its midnight, i have uni work to do that i postponed to finish that book. I'm real tired, not to good at english a the moment and really grateful to all of ya.