Chapter 1

Avery's POV

I'm currently sitting by myself at the closest possible seat to my gate I can find at the Luton airport, UK. I've been waiting for this moment since I was 17. Finally the opportunity to travel once I've finished my studies and took six months off for my travels and learning more about different cultures. I recently graduated from university of Cambridge getting the highest score I could for my psychology studies.

The first half of my life was pretty normal, bland really. I was raised by a single mother of mine who had gone through way too much effort to support me and my younger brother Aro. I wanted to push myself to do something fairly decent with my life so I could financially help my mother at least a little bit and take her out somewhere nice at least twice a year and since I got into one of the best universities in the area I was pleased to know that my spot as a criminal psychologist would be guaranteed in quite a few places around UK and a couple in Canada whenever I'm ready to take it.

I skipped a song on my already shuffled playlist and looked down at my beat up black Vans. I noticed one shoelace sticking out a little so I leaned down to tuck it back into the side of my shoe. As soon as I leaned back to sit into my original position my sunglasses slipped out of my upper left pocket of my flannel and fell to the floor. I groaned quietly and leaned down again to pick it up. I sat back into my original position and looked around if anyone noticed but to my surprise everyone was either busy arguing, napping before their gate opened or just scrolled on their phones just like I have been for a while.

Suddenly my eyes landed on a young woman. She looked like she could have gone to any modelling agency and they'd have her hired right then and there. Her shoulder length brown hair was tickling her defined jawline and she must have gotten irritated by it because she moved her right hand from her notebook and tucked the loose strands behind her ear. I noticed she was left handed. And that she was wearing all black. From black doc martens to black ripped jeans and a black sweatshirt that was tied around her waist. She also wore a tight v-neck that hugged her curves and toned muscles in that delicious way that would make any girls mouth water at the sight or a simple touch.

The mysterious woman suddenly looked up and out eyes instantly met as if she knew I was secretly staring at her this whole time. Even from few rows down, where she was sitting, I noticed she had radiant light brown eyes. Almost like yellow hazel in colour. She held my gaze while I watched her lips slowly pull into a confident smile. I looked back into her eyes they had a tiny spark in them that seemed to hold something sinister in them. I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or bad.

I looked back down at my phone with a soft blush across my cheeks and changed the song trying to play it cool and pretend like I totally wasn't staring at her at all.

I couldn't help my wandering gay eyes and kept stealing glances of her and each time I looked up at her she almost instantly would look up at me. I noticed she kept scribbling in her notebook and I was quite surprised to see that she didn't have any earphones in and that all the noise from passers by didn't seem to faze her one bit.

"Flight to Hungary via Wizz Air is now ready to board at gate 13." The announcement seemed to have pull me out of my little gay staring session and I jumped up from my seat heading straight to the gate to make sure I was one of the first people in line so I could escape the mysterious woman as she seemed to have followed me to the gate. To my relief she stayed further back in line and once I was in my seat at the back of the plane I saw her casually walking past me and sit more towards the middle of the plane and she didn't seem to notice me which made me happy because I couldn't deal with any more awkwardness and gay panic during this flight for the next couple of hours.

Here goes chapter one. A little introduction to my second book. I've got two chapters up of my first book and I'm posting two chapters of this book. Whichever one gets more attention I'll try my best to post new chapters more frequently.
Sorry if there are any errors in grammar. I'm literally writing this in my notes before posting it up to Wattpad ant my autocorrect is a blessing and a curse in one.